Author Topic: Another Grief In Gerudo DMANashley  (Read 3793 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Another Grief In Gerudo DMANashley
« on: 14 January 2013, 08:25:52 AM »
Griefed 4 noteblocks. I replaced them afterwards cuz they are acting as my house markers.

thx for your time

Kovos_Datch

Re: Another Grief In Gerudo DMANashley
« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2013, 08:57:19 AM »
I think a fine of $200 sounds good.

Star should also be able to do what she want with him (whether that be warn him or kick him out of the village).

Sound good?

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #2 on: 14 January 2013, 10:44:05 AM »

Star should also be able to do what she want with him (whether that be warn him or kick him out of the village).

Sound good?

mhhhhhm

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 January 2013, 10:49:56 AM »

Sound good?

I'd suggest talking to him first to make sure it's not a misunderstanding.

A warning is fine, and Star is certainly free to make her own decision about whether kick him from the village, warn him, or tie him up in the basement so that the fireworks' redstone current zaps him on every pass.

I think a fine is excessive in this case - he was/is a member of the village, and we don't yet know if it was malicious intent or not.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 14 January 2013, 11:39:53 AM »

Sound good?

A warning is fine, and Star is certainly free to make her own decision about whether kick him from the village, warn him, or tie him up in the basement so that the fireworks' redstone current zaps him on every pass.

I think a fine is excessive in this case - he was/is a member of the village, and we don't yet know if it was malicious intent or not.

Alright, but I still don't believe it was DMAN's place to break the blocks. After all, Awesome did build them. I will talk to him.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 14 January 2013, 11:48:02 AM »
Alright, I went to the place where this occurred and I found that the noteblocks were to show the boundaries of a plot (there seems to be some sort of lookout on that plot).

I still don't think DMAN had any right to break those blocks, but I will talk to him.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 January 2013, 12:15:13 PM »
Alright, I went to the place where this occurred and I found that the noteblocks were to show the boundaries of a plot (there seems to be some sort of lookout on that plot).

I still don't think DMAN had any right to break those blocks, but I will talk to him.

You are correct - he didn't have any right to do it. :)

But again, we don't know if it was malicious or a simple misunderstanding.

Star can dish out whatever village punishment she likes if she feels it is necessary, however a balance reduction is not called for in this case since he was a member of the village. Removal of the noteblocks from his inventory if he refuses to replace them is certainly an option.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 14 January 2013, 12:17:46 PM »
A'ight. Sounds good Runey.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 January 2013, 02:22:20 PM »

Sound good?

Red stone electrocution sounds pretty fun to me.  Hot.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #9 on: 14 January 2013, 04:30:48 PM »
I talked to Dman about this.

He explained to me that he didn't think the noteblocks were owned by anyone. He gave me the blocks which I put in a chest in front of the cafe. Awesome may pick them up at his leisure.

Star may do what she will with Dman, but I will give her the whole story.

As this was resolved, I believe it deserves a

Topic Locked