Author Topic: Idabeast harassment  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Idabeast harassment
« on: 4 March 2013, 09:02:18 PM »
Today, i was expanding my house, and idabeast came on. I said "Ugh not Ida" and then he's like "what do you want", and then he offered people to tp to him for free stuff while he was gonna /tpa kill. I warned everyone and nobody teleported. I kept saying it and he started to call me bad words and told me to shut the f up. I told him what he was doing and told him to stop being mean. He didn't listen at all. I have a screenshot of him swearing at me. I said I would go get my dad and he said "wow your dads gonna protect you wow" and was being annoying. I'll leave the link to the pictures in the post

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Idabeast harassment
« Reply #1 on: 4 March 2013, 09:19:40 PM »
You will find the rest somewhere from this link: s1299.beta.photobucket.com/user/Die_Endermen/library/Idabeast?

Offline PengTheAmazing

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Airborne101st45 and Akomine are the best admins.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 March 2013, 10:02:05 PM »
Free speech.
Dis nigga is banned

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 4 March 2013, 10:10:24 PM »
Peng wasn't CJM banned

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 5 March 2013, 09:47:10 AM by Runek »

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #4 on: 5 March 2013, 06:13:54 AM »

You SAID The NAME!

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 5 March 2013, 09:48:26 AM by Runek »

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #5 on: 5 March 2013, 09:23:34 AM »
Today, i was expanding my house, and idabeast came on. I said "Ugh not Ida" and then he's like "what do you want", and then he offered people to tp to him for free stuff while he was gonna /tpa kill. I warned everyone and nobody teleported. I kept saying it and he started to call me bad words and told me to shut the f up. I told him what he was doing and told him to stop being mean. He didn't listen at all. I have a screenshot of him swearing at me. I said I would go get my dad and he said "wow your dads gonna protect you wow" and was being annoying. I'll leave the link to the pictures in the post

1. "Ugh not Ida." Seems as though you instigated it to begin with.
2. Swearing, in general or at people, is not against the rules.
3. There's this nifty little thing, it's the /ignore idabeast command. When he's on next, use it, and you won't have to worry about him :)

Topic Locked

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com