Author Topic: I want to buy land Plz  (Read 2414 times)

Offline andythebuilder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I am a part of the 40k club
    • View profile
I want to buy land Plz
« on: 4 March 2013, 10:00:08 AM »
I know this could be sent as a pm to the admins but I don't know which one to send it to so i made a post. I would like to buy some land ($5000). I dont really want to make houses imediatley it is more of a business that I just want protected. I already own a successful business and now im branching out for more land. I do intend to make homes and shops once the money is flowing. There are no admins on so thats why I am posting,

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: I want to buy land Plz
« Reply #1 on: 4 March 2013, 10:18:31 AM »
I know this could be sent as a pm to the admins but I don't know which one to send it to so i made a post. I would like to buy some land ($5000). I dont really want to make houses imediatley it is more of a business that I just want protected. I already own a successful business and now im branching out for more land. I do intend to make homes and shops once the money is flowing. There are no admins on so thats why I am posting,

We do not protect land with nothing on it.

Please build on it and we will gladly protect it for you when it meets the requirements. :) In the meantime, if it is griefed we will happily prosecute the evildoer and roll back the damage.

Offline andythebuilder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I am a part of the 40k club
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 March 2013, 10:38:49 AM »
I will start building but
1) I just want some private land I am not interested in having loads of houses. I make mega farms thats all.
2) I don't know the boundaries of my village in order to keep it a certain size

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 4 March 2013, 11:07:22 AM »
Use /warp help

Everything you need to know about making a village will be there.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 4 March 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
I will start building but
1) I just want some private land I am not interested in having loads of houses. I make mega farms thats all.
2) I don't know the boundaries of my village in order to keep it a certain size

If you build something really impressive we'll probably protect it. We do not protect land with nothing on it.

Feel free to start building and we'll see what happens. Remember that griefing in-use structures/etc. is not allowed even in The Outlands, so if someone griefs your farm please report it.