Author Topic: treefires ban  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Treefire645 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • Need a towel just use me!!!
    • View profile
    • spongebob
treefires ban
« on: 25 March 2013, 12:58:00 PM »
sorry for greifing you guys but when i saw it i didnt know how to check for the block and it was not protected so i thought i could take it. promise not to do it again very sorry about it plz forgive me for what i have done

but this server is the server i play on the most and my friends are on it so i dont want to find a new one

and i was just given this account and i didnt know what was bad i should of read the rules after i got the account but i didnt sorry  :-\  plz plz i will try to pay back the stuf and can you replace the villages
i didnt make them my cuz did and there gone
Treefire645

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: treefires ban
« Reply #1 on: 25 March 2013, 01:07:27 PM »
Given that this was your first grief (you were talked to about x-ray before as well, but if memory serves you were assisting someone with x-ray, not doing it yourself), I'll unban you on a last chance basis.

I highly suggest going to /warp help and reading the rules, as any further rule breaking will lead to your immediate and permanent ban.

We don't destroy villages when players are banned, so I'm not sure what you're referring to in the last part of your appeal. Please contact a mod in-game and we can take a look at it.

Verdict: Appeal Won

Topic Locked