Offline ultrastarman303 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
appeal
« on: 29 March 2013, 08:01:26 AM »
ultrastarman303
permanent ban
x rayed twice (banned 2 twice in the period of 2-3 days)
the 2nd x ray is my 3rd strike (i know perma ban) since i griefed within my 3-4 day in the server which i would like for it now to count as a strike since it was my first week in minecraft and i didnt know what griefing was until an admiral cleared it up while i was in jail and i was released. i will not x ray again since village craft is my favorite server and i deeply and honestly regret my rebellious actions which were very stupid and assholy of me not taking in consideration the effect it would have on my fellow players. since its my 3rd strike and i was hacking and breaking the rules i am not expecting a complete appeal to my perma but would like at least parole or maybe a temp ban just not for 10 years or anything like a month or a year. that is all thank you for your time, i shall await your decision

Offline ultrastarman303 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: appeal
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2013, 08:04:25 AM »
i ment i would like  a temp for a month or a year i wrote it wrong

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: appeal
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2013, 11:05:14 AM »
Hello Ultra.

I am reducing your permban to one month tempban. You will be welcome to come back to the server on a last-chance basis when that time has elapsed.

Follow the rules going forwards and we shouldn't have any problems. I recommend going to /warp help and reading up on the information there - and if you are in doubt, ask a staff member. (If you can hunt us down. :) )

See you soon!

Verdict: Appeal won, sentence reduced to one month tempban.

Topic locked.