Author Topic: rune, why is the vill so small?  (Read 2955 times)

joshtimasprime

rune, why is the vill so small?
« on: 7 April 2013, 07:39:12 PM »
I know you said its because nothing much is built there besides the required stuff, but you made it too small. i had a house that is not inside the village lines man. its only like a 20 by 20 space and when ever i walk around it spams my screen with outland and village messages. its much too small. could you make it slightly larger so i can have the tree house i made inside the village? if that tree house is not inside it than i don't have 5 houses. I paid the whole 5k and its the smallest village ever. i know i sound like a whiny bitch but just look at it. the village is called CYBERTRON and is fucking tiny. sorry for complaining so much but i am a whiny bitch, its just who i am. its also not a report its a grievance. I just wanted the flat area for statues but i don't want to be killed or be griefed while i build them. once again sorry for being a whiny bitch. i just am. its also not your fault that much rune because the house is hard to see. its in a tree.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: rune, why is the vill so small?
« Reply #1 on: 7 April 2013, 07:48:01 PM »
We can certainly expand that for you to include the treehouse. :)

joshtimasprime

« Reply #2 on: 7 April 2013, 07:51:34 PM »
thank you

joshtimasprime

« Reply #3 on: 7 April 2013, 07:55:32 PM »
also why is my fountain not in the village? the reason i am whining is because i like to have a little extra space and not just the minimum so that i can walk around and not constantly have the outlands and village messages spamming my screen.

joshtimasprime

« Reply #4 on: 7 April 2013, 07:57:59 PM »
also when i jump it says i am not in a village anymore but i am. and thats a bit of a pain when i have a tree house and a look out tower that are not in the pvp off zone.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 7 April 2013, 07:59:35 PM »
Aw I probably just didn't expand vert it. I'll come on in a few to get the boundaries fixed for ya. ;)

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 7 April 2013, 08:05:41 PM »
Borders updated - I did indeed forget to expand vert. =p Kinda helpful.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 7 April 2013, 08:43:28 PM »
Crtl + F Please
No results found.

joshtimasprime

« Reply #8 on: 8 April 2013, 02:33:35 PM »
Thank you rune. Also on an unrelated matter, why does it not let me upload pictures a gifts and other files like screenshots? It always say it can't do it though this path or something and I don't understand.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 8 April 2013, 02:37:32 PM »
You're welcome. I believe using gifs and pics has been covered in a thread on the general section. This is not the board for it.

Topic locked.