Author Topic: Invtweeks Mod?  (Read 3190 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Invtweeks Mod?
« on: 22 December 2012, 12:11:30 PM »
Hello! I use a mod called InvTweeks, some of you may have heard of it or even used it before. It is a mod that sorts any inventory, like chests or your inventory. I was wondering if it was allowed on this server as when an inventory is sorted, the server unsorts it again. This is apparently caused by the NoCheat plugin, but there is a way to allow it to work, which I can tell you if it allowed on the server as it requires changing permissions.

You can view the mod here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/323444-144145-inventory-tweaks-145-nov-16/

I just wondered if it was allowed, and thought I would give you a heads-up that it can be fixed.

luisc99
« Last Edit: 22 December 2012, 06:36:48 PM by luisc99 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Invtweeks Mod?
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2012, 02:04:00 PM »
If you can make it work then use it but we are not changing permissions : D

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2012, 02:09:11 PM »
It is the inventory.fastclick and combined.improbable permissions that need disabling. I don't know what else they do. If you can't do it then that is fine. Thanks for replying so quickly!
« Last Edit: 22 December 2012, 02:13:27 PM by luisc99 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 December 2012, 03:14:57 PM »
It is the inventory.fastclick and combined.improbable permissions that need disabling. I don't know what else they do. If you can't do it then that is fine. Thanks for replying so quickly!

The nodes probably have other functions as well though so not likely to happen but I'll look into it : D

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 December 2012, 03:19:01 PM »
Ok, Thanks!

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2013, 06:08:47 AM »
I know this post is very old, but I just wanted to bring something up. Shortly after the 1.5.1 update, this mod did start to work but then a few days later stopped. I talked to air and he said he did some updates, and would check if anything had changed since the last update. Again, this was about a month ago I asked him, but I just would like to let you know that it was never resolved. :P

Again, sorry for bringing up an old post!
Luis :)