Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Meow.
    • View profile
Suggestions
« on: 12 May 2013, 10:24:58 PM »
I have two suggestions for the server:
#1 Get EssentialsChat. No server wants to give all players access to color codes in chat, but chat shouldn't be boring white. With EssentialsChat, you can make some groups chat in blue, some in green, or whatever else you might want for color. It may not seem important, but players are more likely to stay on the server if everything, including the chat, is visually pleasing.
#2 Create cool names for VIPs. Most servers give names to VIPs aside from just [VIP] in different colors. Here are some suggestions for rank names: Premium, Elite, and one rank should still be VIP.

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2013, 10:49:36 PM »
We have Essentials chat, we just don't give other people color perms.

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2013, 11:58:18 PM »
#2 Create cool names for VIPs. Most servers give names to VIPs aside from just [VIP] in different colors. Here are some suggestions for rank names: Premium, Elite, and one rank should still be VIP.

See I don't like this. First what is wrong with colour coded VIP tags? Second is the labels get silly. VIP, Elite, Premium, Super Premium, Ultra Mega VIPremium, etc. Plus long labels was chat space. Most of the people that have the money to get VIP probably don't care what it's called, and the remaining ones that get their mum to pay and do care are usually other people don't care.

Hrmm about chat colour, I actually would like it if /tell text was a different colour.

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Meow.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2013, 10:39:44 PM »
I never suggested that people should have color perms, but with EssentialsChat everybody could always speak in one color. So whatever a player says, even without color codes, could be any color. It does not require giving color perms.

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2013, 10:41:46 PM »
I never suggested that people should have color perms, but with EssentialsChat everybody could always speak in one color. So whatever a player says, even without color codes, could be any color. It does not require giving color perms.

So you just don't like white? Which colour do you propose?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2013, 11:14:54 PM »

I like white

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 May 2013, 03:31:33 AM »
I like white, it's easier to read than pretty much all of the other colours.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 May 2013, 07:26:18 AM »
this server isnt other servers, its far better. i like the [VIP] tags the way they are, theyre much simpler than all the elite and warrior and crap like that, also white is the easiest to read on chat for me :P
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?