Author Topic: Event suggestion: UHC  (Read 14926 times)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Event suggestion: UHC
« Reply #31 on: 11 May 2013, 08:41:12 PM »
I wanted to add some stuff today but the server is too full. Will do it at midnight.

Ok. Is it just multiverse you are adding, or others? Also, when is it midnight because it is past midnight for me? :)

I am adding Multiverse so I can get familiar with it again and then we can talk about other plugins. Uhh midnight mexican time lol :D

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 16 May 2013, 01:00:03 PM »
Hey! Not meaning to sound impatient but I was just wondering if you guys had decided on if this will soon be happening, and if it is how soon?

Also, again not meaning to sound impatient, any news on how MultiVerse and/or other plugins are coming along? If you ever have any problems with testing these things, feel free to give me a shout. I don't bite!

Luis
:)

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 16 May 2013, 03:14:25 PM »
Hey! Not meaning to sound impatient but I was just wondering if you guys had decided on if this will soon be happening, and if it is how soon?

Also, again not meaning to sound impatient, any news on how MultiVerse and/or other plugins are coming along? If you ever have any problems with testing these things, feel free to give me a shout. I don't bite!

Luis
:)

To be honest, I am currently feeling extra lazy and I forgot everything I knew about Multiverse, lol. I will take another look at your list though and I will consider the plugins. Multiverse is too much of a hassle right now though :D

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 16 May 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
Ok, I checked the list. I really like Craftbook, Backpacks++ for donors and MCLotto. I've used Craftbook and I liked it. I'll show Craftbook and Backpacks++ to Ako and I will add MCLotto some time today.