Author Topic: Anniversary  (Read 7689 times)

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Anniversary
« on: 5 June 2013, 10:53:07 AM »
Hello everyone, as of the 6th of June (This is uploaded on the 5th), it will have been a year since me and my accomplice Luisc99 first joined Villagecraft. I just want to tell everyone I have met during that year that I have really enjoyed being a part of your lives and a part of Villagecraft and I hope it will continue for as long as possible.

On June 6th 1 year ago, Luis and I were playing on a random server because we got a bit bored, after being robbed and griefed on that server, Luis found us a new one, Villagecraft was its name. I recall my first day, I joined as a regular player but was instantly welcomed into the community and made many friends. I also remember that I started building my village, Eldrin that same day after I had walked 3000 blocks from spawn. Our village soon came along with many buildings and a medieval theme and still continues developing today. I recall making friends with Rainy and Islid quite soon after joining and making many more throughout the year.

Some of you I would like to thank for the friendship you have offered me and things you have taught me even if you are inactive at the time of this post:
Kovos_Datch
xxbabygirlstar
Islid
Braingkk
Akomine
Airborne
Batcu
Killermango
Catty
Die_Enderman
Black
Rainy
And in general all the members for creating such a great community which I am proud to be a part of. So thanks guys, and I hope it will continue for many years to come and I just wanna say:
« Last Edit: 5 June 2013, 11:10:11 AM by ChaosMushrooms »

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: 5 June 2013, 03:24:35 PM »

<3

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 5 June 2013, 04:18:43 PM »
I still can't believe it has only been a year playing on this server! I've met some really lovely people on here, and watched many people come and go...  Haven't been able to play as much as I liked recently due to exams but will sure stick around for a while and will definitely be here this time next year ;)

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 5 June 2013, 05:37:01 PM »
No love for the ITON?  :'(

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 5 June 2013, 08:28:43 PM »
Nobody likes you fuzzy, get over it. (Except me)

<3
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 5 June 2013, 10:36:18 PM »
Hello everyone, as of the 6th of June (This is uploaded on the 5th), it will have been a year since me and my accomplice Luisc99 first joined Villagecraft. I just want to tell everyone I have met during that year that I have really enjoyed being a part of your lives and a part of Villagecraft and I hope it will continue for as long as possible.

On June 6th 1 year ago, Luis and I were playing on a random server because we got a bit bored, after being robbed and griefed on that server, Luis found us a new one, Villagecraft was its name. I recall my first day, I joined as a regular player but was instantly welcomed into the community and made many friends. I also remember that I started building my village, Eldrin that same day after I had walked 3000 blocks from spawn. Our village soon came along with many buildings and a medieval theme and still continues developing today. I recall making friends with Rainy and Islid quite soon after joining and making many more throughout the year.

Some of you I would like to thank for the friendship you have offered me and things you have taught me even if you are inactive at the time of this post:
Kovos_Datch
xxbabygirlstar
Islid
Braingkk
Akomine
Airborne
Batcu
Killermango
Catty
Die_Enderman
Black
Rainy
And in general all the members for creating such a great community which I am proud to be a part of. So thanks guys, and I hope it will continue for many years to come and I just wanna say:

Happy anniversary Chaos!

As a gift for this joyous occasion, howabooouuuttt...... you become the next VillageCraft moderator? Yeah, that sounds about right. :D

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 6 June 2013, 02:07:24 AM »

Kovos_Datch
xxbabygirlstar
Islid
Braingkk
Akomine
Airborne
Batcu
Killermango
Catty
Die_Enderman
Black
Rainy

Happy anniversary Chaos!

As a gift for this joyous occasion, howabooouuuttt...... you become the next VillageCraft moderator? Yeah, that sounds about right. :D

Congratulations!

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 6 June 2013, 02:45:13 AM »

Kovos_Datch
xxbabygirlstar
Islid
Braingkk
Akomine
Airborne
Batcu
Killermango
Catty
Die_Enderman
Black
Rainy

Happy anniversary Chaos!

Congratulations!

I see something similar in your future, Luis. >: D

Offline DermotFTW

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • No does not mean convince me
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 6 June 2013, 03:32:44 AM »
WOOAHHHHHH!!!! CONGRATZZ BRAHHH!! wish we would of maybe become friend in that time to... we join about the same time! mt anniversary was on may the 27th.. i think!

Hope you stay on VC for years to come!

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 6 June 2013, 10:07:46 AM »
So sorry I forgot you, ITON, <3

Kovos_Datch
xxbabygirlstar
Islid
Braingkk
Akomine
Airborne
Batcu
Killermango
Catty
Die_Enderman
Black
Rainy

Happy anniversary Chaos!

Congratulations!

So I assume next time Luis and I log in we will be Mods?

Offline DermotFTW

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • No does not mean convince me
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 6 June 2013, 10:50:18 AM »
So sorry I forgot you, ITON, <3

Kovos_Datch
xxbabygirlstar
Islid
Braingkk
Akomine
Airborne
Batcu
Killermango
Catty
Die_Enderman
Black
Rainy

Happy anniversary Chaos!

Congratulations!

:D I just though as you shared your story - kinda.. I'd share mine.. to the few people that care..

In late may 2012 My best friend got minecraft which of course would make her 100% noob so.. I some how i discoverd villagecraft! (this server looked and WAS perfect)  i typed in the ip to find 0 people online! Despite this i joined the server (i'm soooo glad i did) .. them i met JAN the most amazing moderator you could ever meet :3 i wish , right now i wasnt so lazy and could describe why and how she is amazing! from then on my journey began ...

not really a story :P but it basically.. is the same as yours...

I was also wondering do you remember thoose lovely people like:
pupdude
paintthehouse
d4rk
alex :D
I do miss all these people and hope the might go in that hall of the lost or whatever....

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 6 June 2013, 12:43:47 PM »

We'll talk :)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 6 June 2013, 01:00:04 PM »

Sure, I will come online now if it's convenient

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 6 June 2013, 01:30:47 PM »

Have to work so might have to wait till this evening. Unless it rains...

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 7 June 2013, 10:34:47 AM »

Well I'm not here over the weekend but Luis is :)

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 7 June 2013, 12:54:25 PM »

Well I'm not here over the weekend but Luis is :)

Yeah, I'll be around on the forums but not on the server caus I've got lots of revision to do though. But if you need to contact me I  check here probably too often in a day, or you can catch me on the VC Skype if you need to ;)
« Last Edit: 8 June 2013, 12:44:08 PM by luisc99 »