Author Topic: Make A new map for 1.3  (Read 16768 times)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Make A new map for 1.3
« Reply #31 on: 26 June 2012, 02:10:46 AM »
GUYS AKO SAID NO. I don't like this Idea one bit but only posted this for Air. I am more than satisfied with the current map :D

MOB ARENA!!!!!!!

Akomine I really suggest you make a new map for 1.3. You can border it and many people are asking for it considering all the corruption. It could also reduce the bandwith on an already screwed up map. You can also bring back in the stuff you wanna keep using world edit so you won't loose anything.

ISLID the Whore describing a sluts  idea with correct grammar!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the explanation if anyone was interested:

The proposed idea in full was that the current map, being old and corrupted from several different layers of old and new generation techniques, be saved for a short period of time and either clipped down with borders put on it or regenerated entirely awhile after this transition. It would then be set aside as either the "retro" or "main" maps, in a setup where people could traverse through a series of maps that contain different rules and powers for people. There would be a new Creative map, with flat lands where people could make pixel art or build impressive houses without worry of limited materials, a new survival-based map where the only goal is survival, not necessarily a village, and a village-centric map with little to no PVP and possibly limited creative powers for people who have earned it (a special new rank).

I have ideas for a ranking system to make this compatible, if you're interested in hearing about it.

tl;dr - The old map can of course still stay, I wouldn't even begin to suggest that it just be wiped out completely. New maps would be added for other gameplay styles. Old map would be truncated. Thoughts?

Sincerely,
Air
Islid The Whore

And lets kill islid :D

Serious the 1.2.5 map is to corrupted. The Good villages stay (DarkKingdom, BLISS, ANglin, Utopia, etc) While the others must go. It will be better overall. I vote yes for this. Also, Daddy, I also helped invent the idea  good night all!

You said that you lying whore
Lol.

This is actually extremely hilarious, we should sage it, lol.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 26 June 2012, 10:20:59 AM »
My opinion changed is that a problem? CJ and ako have better reasons why not.
end of topic.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 26 June 2012, 10:55:18 AM »
"I only posted for air"

That infers that you did not like the idea at the beginning which is contrary to your original statements.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 27 June 2012, 03:24:33 AM »
My opinion changed is that a problem? CJ and ako have better reasons why not.
end of topic.

I was referring to the rather libelous edits you made to my original post, lol. That was what was funny to me. You'll have to do a tad more than that to rile me up.

I'd like to talk to you on Skype, why won't you accept my friend request? Are we not friends anymore? :(
« Last Edit: 27 June 2012, 02:55:28 PM by Islid »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 27 June 2012, 09:28:26 AM »
"I only posted for air"

That infers that you did not like the idea at the beginning which is contrary to your original statements.
I was referring to the rather libelous edits you made to my original post, lol. That was what was funny to me. You'll have to do a tad more than that to rile me up.

I'd like to talk to you on Skype, why won't you accept my friend request? Are we not friends anymore? :(

I was referring to rainy. And no idea who you where on Skype.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 27 June 2012, 02:55:50 PM »
"I only posted for air"

I was referring to rainy. And no idea who you where on Skype.

Sorry, I misquoted. :P