Author Topic: Apology to Jan + Fuzzy & Announcement  (Read 2578 times)

Ep1cWaffles

Apology to Jan + Fuzzy & Announcement
« on: 26 June 2013, 07:58:49 PM »
Ok, so the people who have seen my leaving post.....yeah. I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry, Jan. I am a complete asshole. Quote me on this, IDC, but I am. I feel REALLY, REALLY bad for saying that to you. Please, PLEASE PLEEEEEASE forgive me! To Fuzzy: You might be strict, but you aren't a dick. You may have one, but you aren't one. Sorry. I shouldn't of tried to kill those ppl. Fuzzy + Jan: If there is anything, ANYTHING! I can do for you guys... I will try my best to do.

And the Announcement:
I am coming back to VC. From the looks of it Die has gotten her computer fixed :D I didn't say I was leaving forever.

I feel SOOOO much better after typing this. I will see y'all soon.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
Re: Apology to Jan + Fuzzy & Announcement
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2013, 09:39:48 PM »

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2013, 10:02:15 PM »
Ok, so the people who have seen my leaving post.....yeah. I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry, Jan. I am a complete asshole. Quote me on this, IDC, but I am. I feel REALLY, REALLY bad for saying that to you. Please, PLEASE PLEEEEEASE forgive me! To Fuzzy: You might be strict, but you aren't a dick. You may have one, but you aren't one. Sorry. I shouldn't of tried to kill those ppl. Fuzzy + Jan: If there is anything, ANYTHING! I can do for you guys... I will try my best to do.

And the Announcement:
I am coming back to VC. From the looks of it Die has gotten her computer fixed :D I didn't say I was leaving forever.

I feel SOOOO much better after typing this. I will see y'all soon.
<<<<33333 Love ya girl. :))

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2013, 01:03:47 AM »
I am really pleased to see this apology. I do hope it is sincere.

Knite and Mossy? What the fuck is wrong with you two? You miserable shitty assholes, grow up. We should appreciate when someone sees that they have done something wrong and takes steps to try to make it better. If you don't give a fuck about this apology, then fuck right off and go post in another thread. Cool?

Apparently I am being too mean, so here: Epic is trying to apologize and you fuckers are immature as shit. you two can fuck right off.
Is that less mean and gooder?

Epic, it's good of you to apologize like this, I hope you've considered how rude you were. Maybe contact Jan in a PM.
« Last Edit: 27 June 2013, 01:14:24 AM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 June 2013, 01:24:36 AM »
I apologise for that, Ep1c. It wasn't necessary, and this seems like a sincere apology. I'll see you online maybe.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 June 2013, 01:28:34 AM »
I apologise for that, Ep1c. It wasn't necessary, and this seems like a sincere apology. I'll see you online maybe.

:D

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air