Author Topic: Npadams foul play  (Read 4835 times)

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
Npadams foul play
« on: 28 June 2013, 04:53:56 AM »
Accused: Npadams
Players effected: MossyPaws, Die_Endermen (perhaps others)
This is basically a report to say Npadams has griefed me, and perhaps others. I was told he had griefed someone earlier during another incident, in which he acquired Die_Endermen's pickaxe by killing her. I am not too fussed about the grief, as i have replaced it, however Die may want to elaborate on the other issue, which Bomber2307 apparantly witnessed and has screenshots.
Also, others who may have seen other misconduct of Npadams may want to report it on this thread.
I was told by Noket somebody had been griefed by Npadams earlier.
discord- katie#7438

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Npadams foul play
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2013, 05:08:28 AM »
Here are some grief screenies, Npadams has also locketted a chest in a house I have built.
Update: He's still griefing as I type, and attacking me when I /back into the house.

The grief is growing, these are only the first screenies.
discord- katie#7438

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 June 2013, 05:22:01 AM »
Here's another shot of the grief. No logblock, just the full picture.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 June 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
This is basically a report to say Npadams has griefed me, and perhaps others. I was told he had griefed someone earlier during another incident, in which he acquired Die_Endermen's pickaxe by killing her. I am not too fussed about the grief, as i have replaced it, however Die may want to elaborate on the other issue, which Bomber2307 apparantly witnessed and has screenshots.
Also, others who may have seen other misconduct of Npadams may want to report it on this thread.
The deal was if bomber died, I would get my pick back. He even PROMISED. Bomber has a screenshot of it. Then he refused to give it! :/

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 June 2013, 01:04:50 PM »
The deal was if bomber died, I would get my pick back. He even PROMISED. Bomber has a screenshot of it. Then he refused to give it! :/

If you two are on the server, I can come and investigate :P

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 June 2013, 02:57:25 PM »

If you two are on the server, I can come and investigate :P
We are online now.
discord- katie#7438

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 June 2013, 03:44:51 AM »
We tempbanned the user npadams for spamming and grief. That is all. It is a 3 day ban, after which we will talk to him again.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 June 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
We tempbanned the user npadams for spamming and grief. That is all. It is a 3 day ban, after which we will talk to him again.
Gud, he probably doesn't even like cheese.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 June 2013, 02:06:47 PM »
Gud, he probably doesn't even like cheese.
If that is the case, forever ban.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 30 June 2013, 11:36:23 PM »
I can verify npadams griefed another player (wnatedmost14) that day. This was the second time (to my knowledge) she had been griefed. Npadams had been destroying blocks and killing wnatedmost. When I teleported to wnatedmost14, I defeated npadams with my bow. However, after being defeated, npadams used /back multiple times to return in an attempt to kill me and take my gear. He used flint and steel to set the ground under me on fire, and even tried using a bow against me. He wasn't able to kill me, and eventually he rage quit after some taunting on my part.

On a side note, npadams attacked me aggressively when I was trying to help oversee Mossy's and Die_Endermen's negotiations. He rage quit again after using /back a few times to try and surprise me.

I didn't die b/cuz full diamond armor with various level IV enchants and a power V bow.