Author Topic: Hello Old friends.....  (Read 3097 times)

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I will never do it.....
    • View profile
Hello Old friends.....
« on: 25 July 2013, 05:22:52 PM »
    Hello Old Friends and Enemies,
    I know its been along time since i have been banned from the server... I understand that i have done much griefing and caused much chaos which has led to my ultimate banning from the server. Along from this peppered road I have tried to go onto many different servers. I did settle down on one, becoming one of the richest people on the server, not to mention one with one of the biggest towns. But after a while i looked back at the old screenshots I had, only to find the lost memories of my sweet loot. I had more on the server I was currently on but, It didn't take the blood, sweat, and tears to receive it as much as I did on Villagecraft. You're probably thinking that I want to come back onto the server, and you're right I very much do. Take your time to think about this, I understand i will be put on the tightest of leashes and probably wont get back my loot, but I am okay with that. I understand if you say no, but just as I came back to check on my forum account, I recalled a message from Rainy_turtloid and he stated that CJ, was willing to give me a second chance. I do not know what has become of CJ currently, or if he is even on the server. I would most likely enjoy a reply to this...

Sincerely,
    TobTrev    <3

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
Re: Hello Old friends.....
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2013, 05:34:56 PM »
Cj has been banned for a while now, and I have taken up his riches and villages. I'm now a SM and I have changed greatly from when you last saw me. I hope you have too, and I think you should be given another chance.

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 July 2013, 05:39:15 PM »
Wow things have changed...

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 July 2013, 06:42:24 PM »
I will wait for a decision on if I would be able to come back on the server.

Offline CSB

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like Penguins.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 July 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
It sounds like you have actually changed. I'd be down for letting you come back, if you do just remember it would be on a 1 strike chance.

Ok, in my defense, when I visited the link i was very high and didn't realize it was the onion. Now i shamed myself. fags
FUCK YOU FGTS

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #5 on: 25 July 2013, 10:44:41 PM »
I too agree that you should be given another chance. People grow and change with time, and I certainly hope you have as well. I also agree that it should be a one strike deal, or at least for a specified probationary time as agreed upon by staff.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 July 2013, 12:04:00 AM »
I'll unban you on a one chance basis. One fuckup and you are gooooooooooooooone.
Appeal Won

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 July 2013, 12:08:06 AM »
It appears that we have come across a decision.... thank you for your consideration.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 July 2013, 01:11:06 PM »
Welcome back

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air