Author Topic: ban appeal for 72 hour ban  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
ban appeal for 72 hour ban
« on: 3 July 2012, 10:58:00 PM »
Rainy_turtloid
What I was doing : I remove an altar of Elohim
Well I relise that breaking someone's Altar is wrong. Kovos  I sincerely apologize for that and ask for your forgiveness. I will not do it again I promise. Its disrespectful to ones belief and God. I hope to be able toplay again before avatar kicks me from the religion

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: ban appeal for 72 hour ban
« Reply #1 on: 3 July 2012, 11:01:29 PM »
I'm not concerned about disrespect to any religion, especially in-game ones. I however, do like that you apologized and promised.

Verdict:
Ban reduced to 6h as of right now.

Notice to everybody reading this:
In a private message, rainy was much more sincere, and I told him that if he apologized to Kovos in a ban appeal I would reduce it to 6 hours. I know you were all thinking this appeal was minimal, but dont worry, theres more context behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: 3 July 2012, 11:05:10 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Kovos_Datch

Re: ban appeal for 72 hour ban
« Reply #2 on: 4 July 2012, 08:38:47 AM »
Fair enough.

See, the reason I was so ticked was because you were griefing and moving altars monday and then I log on yesterday to find you and Black saying I broke one of you altars (CJ got that sorted out: i didn't break it).

I also found it "unfair" that you spammed the HECK out of Docs village with your altars (with a god you don't even follow anymore) and then desided to break/ alter/ move/ cast in a bad light all of my altars. If anyone went to that village looking for a religion, they would have a higher probability of hitting one of yours without your "help".