Author Topic: General reminder  (Read 13075 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Re: General reminder
« Reply #31 on: 16 August 2013, 05:39:20 AM »
It's still part of the rules, we enforce no necro posting. So no, you don't "win"
but did you ever announce no before posting? So nobody knows, unless they are told. You cannot expect some to follow forum rules if they don't know what they are.
Yes the rule is clear to do no necro posting, and also it's a rule for pretty much every forum. Plus this is ironic since you necro posted like you life depended on it at one point
on like 10 threads... and do you know why? BECAUSE I AM A DUMB SAD KID WHO DOESN'T READ THE RULES.

Fix'd
hey awesome guess you're a dumb kid too.. you did it as well http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=800.0 last post

Well I know I did that IN THE PAST when I was new and you said the same to me -_-  I don't do it anymore  8)
I am just telling him what not to do here because I did it in the past and YOU did not like it :P

Did it once or twice then Stopped. You did it more often and posted useless comments

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #32 on: 16 August 2013, 07:07:59 AM »
Glad to see the forums have devolved as of late into a bunch of screaming schoolgirls shouting insults and pulling each other's hair...

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 16 August 2013, 11:19:00 AM »
What Witch said.
Y'all motherfuckers need to quit bitching