Author Topic: Rainy using sprint mod  (Read 15341 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Rainy using sprint mod
« Reply #31 on: 21 July 2012, 03:57:47 PM »
Rain almost noone believes you, and no fps is not possible to cause server lag.

Must I keep showing you this...

No my fps does not affect anyone else game play. The server process the information and sends it to others and your client. If you are laggin on your screen you should be fine to everyone else (fps wise). If you throw on a lag switch you start stop going all over the place.

ask jan and akomine
If you don't  dont beleive me. Don't argue it without asking them, please.
Spygaget lagging. It wasn't about me, but it is possible.
Well I didnt have fps lag, but saying, its possble

Dan banned him because he also though he was using a hack to get godmode, but he was just to laggy to get hit. It

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 21 July 2012, 03:59:07 PM »
I witnessed Soundbyte lag a bit as he was sprinting in the new trading post building. I visibly saw him sprinting, laggily hault, particles still appearing at his feet, and suddenly mini-teleport a few meters across the room, still sprinting.

For greater clarity: Soundy doesn't hack, yet was standing still with particles appearing at his feet for a short moment.

We declared Rainy not guilty because of the possibility that a little lag skip could cause it. I personally witnessed such a thing with Sound.

For this reason, I vote that Rainy is not guilty.

Edit: UNLESS, Kovos's theory is right, and Rainy was literally just standing there for a long time with particles at his feet, Tr0ll_, was he?

That's a relief, I can't believe Tr0ll_ used this to try and get me banned...

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 21 July 2012, 04:21:58 PM »
Edit: UNLESS, Kovos's theory is right, and Rainy was literally just standing there for a long time with particles at his feet, Tr0ll_, was he?

EPic took the pic, and he said he was standing there for a while.

Offline EpicXInfected

• Brand New Poster
  • Fwuffy wuv you
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 21 July 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
Rainy was standing there for a good 30 seconds, I had enough time to type out the whole sentence "Kevin you're standing still and sprinting". I think that's fair enough time for a bad connection to catch up.