Author Topic: MEDIUM CHEST GREIFS IN TWILIGHT  (Read 3668 times)

Offline TwilightBorderPatrol (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
MEDIUM CHEST GREIFS IN TWILIGHT
« on: 28 October 2013, 05:55:27 PM »

watch this video, its with all griefs i found.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: MEDIUM CHEST GREIFS IN TWILIGHT
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2013, 06:25:16 PM »
Take a sign and lock your chests. It is not the staff's responsibility to constantly deal with chest theft reports. Just lock them.
If something was stolen from a locked chest, let us know. If it was unlocked, we do not care.

I know it sounds harsh, but it's just insane to think we should be required to deal with unlocked chests getting stolen from.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Light_Blue_Man

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2013, 12:18:48 AM »
"If something was stolen from a locked chest, let us know. If it was unlocked, we do not care.

I know it sounds harsh, but it's just insane to think we should be required to deal with unlocked chests getting stolen from."

So you’re just saying that the community of Villagecraft is not trusted and we always have to lock our chests? And it's our fault for leaving them unlocking? Because we thought we can trust the community??

Sure you might say "ohh no but it's your own thought for not locking the chests" but really that's just a lame reason.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2013, 01:06:14 AM »
"If something was stolen from a locked chest, let us know. If it was unlocked, we do not care.

I know it sounds harsh, but it's just insane to think we should be required to deal with unlocked chests getting stolen from."

So you’re just saying that the community of Villagecraft is not trusted and we always have to lock our chests? And it's our fault for leaving them unlocking? Because we thought we can trust the community??

Sure you might say "ohh no but it's your own thought for not locking the chests" but really that's just a lame reason.

wtf we have lockette for a reason... "So you’re just saying that the community of Villagecraft is not trusted" No, it isn't. You can't trust all the players in a multiplayer game.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 October 2013, 05:21:46 AM »

VillageCraft is a public server on the internet, which means no, you cannot trust everyone on it. It's just a fact.
It's like living in Compton and leaving an unlocked ferrari on the street with a wallet on the dash board. And a bag of skittles.

No it's not your fault that someone on their own volition stole from you, but it is your responsibility to lock your chests. Failing to do so creates a scenario where you are almost certainly going to be stolen from. Without a rule requiring locketting containers, the Staff would literally be working around the clock dealing with such easily avoidable chest theft cases.

Thus, unlocked chests are fair game. Locketting them is rediculously easy, just do it. <3

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 October 2013, 11:36:39 AM »

watch this video, its with all griefs i found.
that's some funky-ass music
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 October 2013, 07:17:46 PM »
Chests should be locked, like this topic now is.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 October 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
Chests should be locked, like this topic now is.