Author Topic: IM NOT A FUCKIN SEX TOY  (Read 7310 times)

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
IM NOT A FUCKIN SEX TOY
« on: 21 October 2013, 05:53:45 PM »
WARNING: NOT FOR KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 11

Yes this was very offensive to half of the people on the server. I'm just asking you to hear us out. Please read this: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=2468.0

I'M NOT A SEX TOY.

I'm ragequiting about right...yep ragequited. Firepettrey (might have gotten it wrong srry, bad memory) called all the girls (like in billions) SEX TOYS. I'm not here to call it offensive, considering God and Christ, and other peoples beliefs. Akomine brought some light to how that could be seen has unfair and up us all into ragequit, like it already did to some of us. I think you GUYS should have some respect for us. If yo uhaven't seen the post above, check it out, it was posted by air. We already have it pretty bad. Calling us sex toys and sluts aren't gonna help us at all. I show respect to who shows respect to me. (Please no agruing here but...) WE FUCKING GIVE BIRTH THE THE THING MAKE BY YOUR CELL TOO, WE ARE NOT SLUTS OR HOES OR SEX TOYS. THE SEX IS BOTH WAYS. LEARN YOUR FACTS BOOOOOY.

Can you see why i ragequitted. Move this all you want but this is unfair, I'm getting the feeling to go ahead and call some guys sluts, and hoes now. Already called firepettery a shit and fucker though...

Take a look at this:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pakistani-teen-shot-backing-girls-education-awarded-eu-human-rights-prize-article-1.1481662

Then reply.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
Re: IM NOT A FUCKIN SEX TOY
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2013, 05:56:49 PM »
Uhh..

Let's calm down. c:
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2013, 05:57:38 PM »
I WAS CALLED A SEX TOY. IM NOT CALMING DOWN

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2013, 05:59:29 PM »
Alright, let's handle this situation maturely.
Firstly, you shouldn't just post this complete mass of caps in the REPORTS and GRIEVANCES thread.
Secondly, Villagecraft is a free-speech server. If you feel you were insulted then just ignore the person.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2013, 07:11:34 PM »

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 October 2013, 07:13:30 PM »

C: yep, i think fire is just being a jerk about things, because of some reason and peng is right, i hit enter to early, ignore the post before sorry :(

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 October 2013, 07:37:11 PM »
Um, guys you dont see the point. Half of us are girls. Just because he has a penis doesn't give him the right to call me and others "a sex toy", if you guys don't care, don't post. I'm not being over dramatic, I was called a SEX TOY. Girls have always been treated unfairly. Anyway peng all the caps are for important stuff, which its all important. If you guys don't care, just say so, but I was HIGHLY offended. If you don't think i was then just agrue, I'm fine with it. That least you aren't calling me a sex toy, slut, and hoe. It hurts girls. It hurts.
« Last Edit: 22 October 2013, 03:31:00 PM by pegapega_ »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 October 2013, 07:56:07 PM »
You shouldn't be offended because it isn't worth your time being upset over.
First of all, whoever was saying all those things was probably a childish troll. Succeed much?
Second, no matter who you are there's someone out there who discriminate against you for whatever reason.

To be fair, both genders have it really hard because they're both human.

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #8 on: 21 October 2013, 08:16:10 PM »
First of all, whoever was saying all those things was probably a childish troll. Succeed much?
Second, no matter who you are there's someone out there who discriminate against you for whatever reason.

Jan is 100% correct on this. Certain people derive pleasure at the expense of others (see Schadenfreud) and to get worked up over their words is giving them legitimacy. Everyone everywhere of any sex, gender, race, ethnicity, religion/lack of, creed, nationality, social status and affluence level faces unwelcome and unfair discrimination. Instead of allowing them to hurt you and force you to remove yourself from something you like to avoid them, ignore or point out to everyone the fallacy of their behavior. When people call me a murderer, baby killer, imperialist, et al. because I am in the Military, I ignore them, or point out that everything from the penicillin to the internet was created by the Military. Turn their argument and hate against them. Don't ragequit, be smarter than the troll and burn their ass in turn. Nothing is more fun than having the whole community united against one troll and flame him/her until he/she cries.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #9 on: 22 October 2013, 02:52:33 PM »

Jan is 100% correct on this. Certain people derive pleasure at the expense of others (see Schadenfreud) and to get worked up over their words is giving them legitimacy. Everyone everywhere of any sex, gender, race, ethnicity, religion/lack of, creed, nationality, social status and affluence level faces unwelcome and unfair discrimination. Instead of allowing them to hurt you and force you to remove yourself from something you like to avoid them, ignore or point out to everyone the fallacy of their behavior. When people call me a murderer, baby killer, imperialist, et al. because I am in the Military, I ignore them, or point out that everything from the penicillin to the internet was created by the Military. Turn their argument and hate against them. Don't ragequit, be smarter than the troll and burn their ass in turn. Nothing is more fun than having the whole community united against one troll and flame him/her until he/she cries.
Refer to these smart, logical people for basically anything.

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 October 2013, 03:33:39 PM »
Thanks guys. It helps. I only have one question though. Why was Lar and Zak banned? If anyone should be banned it should be firepettry...he's been mean to a lot of people.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 October 2013, 04:35:20 PM »
Thanks guys. It helps. I only have one question though. Why was Lar and Zak banned? If anyone should be banned it should be firepettry...he's been mean to a lot of people.

Zak4990 was banned for compromising the account of "firepettry", and using that account in attempts to get it banned (by framing the real owner). He also admitted to beating up the real owner and smashing his computer, which doesn't help his case.

Larstar2000, a 2-time griefer, was banned for soliciting Zak (on firepettry's account) to grief on that account in order to frame the real owner of the account.

firepettry did not break any server rules and was not banned. VillageCraft upholds free speech, which means even controversial opinions and expression, no matter who might find them offensive, are strictly protected and cannot be punished. (However, real bullying and harassment, especially when it involves real life matters, is taken seriously, and is not considered free speech or expression at all.)

For the record: I am an equalist (or feminist, or whatever term you prefer) and I do not agree with the idea that any human being should be treated lesser simply based on their gender (or skin colour, country of origin, etc, for that matter). I also STRONGLY believe in freedom of speech and expression. I do not think that censoring someone based on any one viewpoint of what is considered "offensive" is acceptable in any circumstance. It is dangerous and a terrible example to live by. By all means ridicule and smash ridiculous bigoted opinions as an individual who has an equal right to your own opinions and expression and speech, but the staff of this server will not act as an authority to enforce censorship on what any one person deems offensive, including what staff members themselves think.

This is why firepettry wasn't banned, because as much as I think "all women are just sex toys" is blatantly incorrect and a horrid thing to actually think, I refuse to punish him for saying it. I also think you guys were having quite the argument and that was just something said to get under your skins. A classic troll statement. Worked pretty damn well too, as Janny pointed out.

PS: Malala Yousafzai gets nothing but respect and admiration from me. She is one of my heroes.
« Last Edit: 22 October 2013, 04:38:00 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 October 2013, 07:02:13 PM »
Witch and ako are right.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 23 October 2013, 12:14:18 PM »
WARNING: NOT FOR KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 11

11... Right, cause that is mature enough. Anyway I agree with Ako etc.

Offline PurePlatinum

• New Villager
  • We are the engineers of your future.
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 28 November 2013, 12:53:10 AM »
I entirely agree with you on the premise that Fire was out of line with his remark; women ought to be treated as equally as men. Yet, I find that this post essentially showed your immaturity, as there was no real reason to make this other than to vent. Fire was a troll, and responding to a troll has a chance to do more harm to your standing than to theirs.

There's a method I stick to when thinking about commenting (In most situations):

D. Ddd
          do
O.          ooo
                   onn
N.                      nn
                             n'ttt
T.                                 ttt Comment.

tl;dr Follow D.O.N.T. unless what you have to say is worthwhile.