Author Topic: Idea For Iron Farm Issues  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Meow.
    • View profile
Idea For Iron Farm Issues
« on: 23 November 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
If I understand correctly, you don't mind players getting lots of iron, but the problem is when they sell it and get lots of money. It wouldn't be right to remove iron from the market, as this would also affect legit miners, but iron farms only drop ingots, so why not just remove iron ingots from the market, then miners can still sell iron ore? Also, if you don't like this idea, (I'm sure you have heard it a million times...) remember, I'm still a developer! Much more experienced now, too! I could make a plugin for you that stores locations of iron golem deaths, and I could figure out a way to get distances from other iron golem deaths to track hot spots. =)

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Idea For Iron Farm Issues
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
This isn't really a pressing issue, and I don't think we need to remove iron from the market or anything.

However, your developer skills are wanted for other custom plugins :)
We have a few in mind. I'll set up a place to discuss this and add you.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2013, 04:56:44 PM »
Added Developer forum group which allows you to see a new forum board. You are in the group :)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Meow.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 November 2013, 01:37:03 AM »
Yay!

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.