Author Topic: Prank with grief and insults involved Pitt43 and raeiu904  (Read 1739 times)

Offline ColeMadeAwesome (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I am Cole.
    • View profile
Prank with grief and insults involved Pitt43 and raeiu904
« on: 1 December 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
Accused player(s):Pitt43, raeiu904
Accused of:Grief TPkill and insults
Player(s) effected: ColeMadeAwesome
Time occurred: (please specify a time zone as well) 5:20 PM Los Angeles time
Location: (Village name or Outlands) CENTRAL AMAZON, outlands
Co-ordinates: (not required, but helpful) 545 63 182
(For unlawful attack reports) If in a village, was PVP on or off? it is off
(For TP killing reports) it was a prank, but it ended up with a fight (Yes, it was a promise, but they killed me)
Screenshots: (Useful for grief reports. If you don’t know how to take or post screenshots, look below) sadly, they left the server before I could get screenshots.
Brief summary of what happened: Pitt43 and raeiu904 asked for 20 gold and 5 diamonds EACH for a tp. I told ako that I would prank them and give them 20 Diamonds as the name of dirt. i told everyone on the server that I will give Pitt43 20 diamonds and if him or raeiu904 kills me, then they should get banned. I gave it to them, and they killed me and took my 25 sponges. I asked for them back and Pitt43 said no. Then, they came to my house, broke my water-blocking sign and replaced it with dirt, they were taunting me in my house and attempted to kill me (But they forgot that they were in a no-pvp area.) then, they started calling me a faggot and a baby and a hater (Specifically raeiu904) I replaced the sign but they already left the server by then. I need them banned so that they dont annoy anyone else. JANUARYJONES will definitely agree with getting Pitt43 banned, but in this case, I need them both banned.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Prank with grief and insults involved Pitt43 and raeiu904
« Reply #1 on: 1 December 2013, 09:19:49 PM »
I see you correctly re-made this topic on the reports board, so I'm locking this one.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air