Author Topic: Ban Appeal 2.0  (Read 1960 times)

Offline ldogay (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Ban Appeal 2.0
« on: 13 February 2014, 10:44:24 AM »

State your full Minecraft username:
ldog2005

State the punishment you recieved:
Banned

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
Let me clear this out right now, dan let me use his forum account and told me to right him an appeal. Then I started getting called a hacker for that, he simply told me his user and password. I also said "imma dDos ako" when I was mad that my friend (danchessplayer) was banned. I know that was a stupid thing to say. I logged on to the forums only to see fooler3 posting fake pics of me threating to dDos. I was IP Banned. Not banned, ip banned from that server. He somehow either hacked my account or used a cracked launcher. I know that wasn't me and even if it was I do not know how to dDos. So I logged onto villagecraft and was on for awhile and then Ako logged in. He started getting mad at me and eventually jailed me. I explained everything and got unjailed. He said that he needs to ban everyone in this giant mess. I would also like to say the people involved in it. Danchessplayer, me, asianpoo123, Moderncraf, zachster28. That is what I needed to clear out.

State why you should be pardoned:
I Am majorly sorry for what I have done and will not do this again. I have learned from my ban and would atleast like to get my banned reduced. Also, how long is my ban? I am sorry for all my actions against the server and staff members. I think I should get one last chance and if not I will go on with it. I will never do any of this shit again and I am sorry to all the people I harmed. I will not get mad or do any of the other begging shit. I Swear I will not do any more of this.

-ldog

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
Re: Ban Appeal 2.0
« Reply #1 on: 13 February 2014, 01:24:34 PM »
You were told to wait.
Appeal denied.