Author Topic: I made a picture  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
I made a picture
« on: 12 February 2014, 08:48:26 PM »
Balls To The Wall  http://i.imgur.com/D2pqUaP.png

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: I made a picture
« Reply #1 on: 12 February 2014, 08:52:54 PM »
I think this represents our struggle as men to satisfy the opposite sex. We are constantly bombarded by the media with pictures of how do we have to look like and what do we have to do to please women. This masterpiece by Ako focuses on those things. Our balls are figuratively "to the wall" and unlike this picture, we don't think outside the box anymore.

I need to examine this piece and the deep meaning behind it. I will come back with a full interpretation later.
« Last Edit: 12 February 2014, 08:57:35 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 February 2014, 08:58:39 PM »
15/10 would definitely recommend
my heart broken and none of you care

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 February 2014, 09:08:14 PM »

I appreciate this. While I was aiming for an 11/10, your praise brings warmth to my balls.
May I ask for a critique or interpretation of the picture from you Doggy?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 February 2014, 09:21:20 PM »
Ok, I will break this down into 4 stages as I analyze this piece.

The testis: The beginning of every human life, they represent our struggle perfectly. They contain our sperm cells, a perfect example of how we are forced to compete against each other in order to achieve some kind of  acceptance. 99.99% of them end up wasted, some of them ending up in the deep end of a latex prophylactic, a garbage bin or even just reabsorbed by it's own host. Wasted. Not given a chance to fight or prove their potential. Microscopic when compared to the almost unique and perfect female egg. The sperm's only ambition? To be a part of the female egg.

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 February 2014, 10:23:39 PM »

I appreciate this. While I was aiming for an 11/10, your praise brings warmth to my balls.
Ahem...Where all human life begins, the sperm. as we swim in semen until our father has been aroused by our mother. As he ejaculates,  that one lucky sperm which is us, reach that one egg she has. The cracks of the penis represents all that unused sperm. Thus making this...My life summed up in one picture :,)
my heart broken and none of you care

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 February 2014, 10:39:57 PM »

Ahem...Where all human life begins, the sperm. as we swim in semen until our father has been aroused by our mother. As he ejaculates,  that one lucky sperm which is us, reach that one egg she has. The cracks of the penis represents all that unused sperm. Thus making this...My life summed up in one picture :,)

:')

Offline Freelix2000

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Meow.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 February 2014, 11:36:26 PM »
All you people have issues. Serious issues. Stop looking at a penis. Just. Stop.

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 19 February 2014, 02:11:16 AM »
you stop lookin at em, fag

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 February 2014, 08:39:17 AM »
I think this picture represents the daily struggles of being a man. The pressures of responsibility and monogamy. Being constantly forced to contort to a shape that society wants, it ruptures the very essence of manhood and leaves a man broken and bruised. Yet even after all that he can still blow a load and feel some happiness in life. This picture has so many layers, one could ponder on it for years and still not grasp it's true meaning.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 February 2014, 12:35:32 PM »
To me it tells a story of a man who was abandoned at a young age and had to make his way in the world himself. It shows his struggles, his ups and downs and times of need. The different colours are the different times in his life; brown to symbolise the dark, lonely early days, the black and white to symbolise his wild teen years, the mixture of blues symbolise the confusion of adult life and the orange with dots shows his end goal - to be happy. However, the grey background to me, shows that in the end we all go back to how we started, broken and alone in his case. The red and blue sprays show where he went off the rails along the way but the white one at the end symbolises his purity until the very end of his life.