Author Topic: Lost 7500  (Read 9107 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Lost 7500
« on: 11 July 2012, 09:55:58 PM »
rainy_turtloid
They took 7500$
stealing
I picked up 27 diamonds that bl4ck threw in the air.
Well I picked them up and took them home and put them in a chest because I thought it was like a free diamonds and I was afraid bl4ck was gonna kill me cause he kept teleporting me into a 1by1 cube. Then I go afk and i come back jailed. Bl4ck tells me the situation and I offer to give him the diamonds. He denied and took them anyway and took 7.5k. He took the 7.5k cause I thought I took 23 when I took 27 so he took 7.5k for lying. I would like to regain my 7.5k, this was just a misunderstanding.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Lost 7500
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2012, 09:57:29 PM »
I would also enjoy if an admin/mod besides bl4ck and cjm could read this aswell

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2012, 10:13:04 PM »
I read it.

I wasn't there so I would side with black because I trust him more... If there was a misunderstanding he will fix it... If not then yea still going to side with him lol.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2012, 10:19:06 PM »
You lied to bl4ck about how many you got. So took the ones you did and a bit more for lieing.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 July 2012, 10:23:09 PM »
I read it.

I wasn't there so I would side with black because I trust him more... If there was a misunderstanding he will fix it... If not then yea still going to side with him lol.

"Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban."

You lied to bl4ck about how many you got. So took the ones you did and a bit more for lieing.

Did you not read the appeal. Well I did forget to mention I was rushing to put them away. I do admit that. But I was not sure how much I had originally, and that isn't a proper excuse to deduct 7500 dollars from my account.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2012, 11:27:57 PM »
You asked for someone other then them.to read it.... Wut you want me to read it and not tell you/say anything?

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 July 2012, 11:49:15 PM »
You asked for someone other then them.to read it.... Wut you want me to read it and not tell you/say anything?

This. He wasn't there but you asked for another staff member to read it. He did. Dark can't make much of a decision without detail from both sides, so he simply left a comment saying he by default trusts bl4ck over you. You ask you get. Bl4ck and cj have the answers apparently, so they can deal with the appeal.

I read it.

I see where rainy is coming from though, this isn't a neutral opinion.
« Last Edit: 11 July 2012, 11:51:39 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 July 2012, 11:53:39 PM »
This ACTUALLY made me laugh, like out loud. FIRSTLY, I asked you if you took the diamonds, because i was NOT giving out free diamonds i was in a spot where i thought you couldn't get them, I asked you if you had any, while you were NOT afk because you were walking around kenn40's room, and no reply for about 20 seconds, so then I jailed you, asked for the diamonds, you said there was 23, and i found em and there was 27, you lied again, also i was just playing around in kenns room when i put you in 1 block squares... i even had myself in one... And also... no you sneakly took them then sneaked home put them in a chest fucken hidden under water, then came back as if you didn't do anything. Also I only denied to take the diamonds back because I wanted to take them for myself so i could see if you would actually give me the right amount, and not leave some in the chest. And overall, I took 7.5k from him for completely lying to me about 5 times during that situation, also stealing them acting as if he didn't and hiding them away, and bullshitting and yelling at me, and a warning not to do shit like that again, More for a lesson learned.

Thank you :)
« Last Edit: 11 July 2012, 11:56:20 PM by Bl4ck_St0ne »
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 July 2012, 01:01:55 AM »
This ACTUALLY made me laugh, like out loud. FIRSTLY, I asked you if you took the diamonds, because i was NOT giving out free diamonds i was in a spot where i thought you couldn't get them, I asked you if you had any, while you were NOT afk because you were walking around kenn40's room, and no reply for about 20 seconds, so then I jailed you, asked for the diamonds, you said there was 23, and i found em and there was 27, you lied again, also i was just playing around in kenns room when i put you in 1 block squares... i even had myself in one... And also... no you sneakly took them then sneaked home put them in a chest fucken hidden under water, then came back as if you didn't do anything. Also I only denied to take the diamonds back because I wanted to take them for myself so i could see if you would actually give me the right amount, and not leave some in the chest. And overall, I took 7.5k from him for completely lying to me about 5 times during that situation, also stealing them acting as if he didn't and hiding them away, and bullshitting and yelling at me, and a warning not to do shit like that again, More for a lesson learned.

Isn't that a little militant? lol

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 July 2012, 07:49:07 AM »

Isn't that a little militant? lol

Nah....

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 July 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
Bl4ck kept this thread open so rainy could continue to appeal, he didn't.

Verdict:
Appeal lost.

Rainy told me he was away, so it's open again, go ahead rainyboy.
« Last Edit: 16 July 2012, 04:16:05 PM by Akomine »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 17 July 2012, 12:01:23 AM »
From being there it be highly likely to go afk as soon as Bl4ck asks he was moving right before.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 July 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
From being there it be highly likely to go afk as soon as Bl4ck asks he was moving right before.

He meant I was away from the country (Colombia).

Now for the Appeal-
Well As I stated before I mentioned that I had only [23] diamonds when there were [27].
It was a mistake, a mistake that is easily done. If I were to lie about how many diamonds, I would say there were 3. Another thing is that, well, I'm rich. I don't need the diamonds, So I told you the Truthful amount I thought I had received, which was not in any way a plain-out lie.
When OR If you make your final decision, I will respect it as I, Rainy_Turtloid am Only a [D] while you, Cjm721 is a [SM] and you, Bl4ck_St0ne is a [A]. I respect those with authority.

~RT-

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 July 2012, 07:52:55 PM »
That seems nice... but it is false, since how wouldn't you know how many there was when you took them, ran away to a hidden chest so we wouldn't find them, and then chested them... you couldn't see the amount while picking them up and putting them in your hidden chest.. alright that seems SO unbelievable, also i asked you if you had taken any diamonds... while i see you running around kenn40's room so you were obviously NOT afk, yet you did not answer... so I knew you were lieing, jailed you, asked how many you had taken, you solidly said 23, and i said your lying, you denied it saying you sure you had 23, why would you claim you have 23 about 5 times if you never knew the amount... a smart thing to do would be say idk how many i took, so i put them in a chest, and you can have them, they are down under my house in the ocean water hidden away in a small hidden shack, sorry and I won't do that type of thing again... that is solid answer that you should have stated... and now your lieing saying you didn't know how many, no way...
« Last Edit: 19 July 2012, 07:57:56 PM by Bl4ck_St0ne »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 July 2012, 07:55:32 PM »
That seems nice... but it is false, since how wouldn't you know how many there was when you took them, ran away to a hidden chest so we wouldn't find them, and then chested them... you couldn't see the amount while picking them up and putting them in your hidden chest.. alright that seems SO unbelievable, also i asked you if you had taken any diamonds... while i see you running around kenn40's room so you were obviously NOT afk, yet you did not answer... so I knew you were lieing, jailed you, asked how many you had taken, you solidly said 23, and i said your lieing, you denied it saying you sure you had 23, why would you claim you have 23 about 5 times if you never knew the amount... a smart thing to do would be say idk how many i took, so i put them in a chest, and you can have them, they are down under my house in the ocean water hidden away in a small hidden shack, sorry and I won't do that type of thing again... that is solid answer that you should have stated... and now your lieing saying you didn't know how many, no way...

It wasn't hidden. It was in my unprotected miner's chest. It's also a common mistake since as I stated before, I rushed.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 19 July 2012, 07:57:19 PM »
It is not common, how can't you see how much.. even if you are rushing.. that is 100% bullshit... and yes it was hidden... it's underwater in a little hole thing in the bottom of the ocean.. unprotected for a reason.. because it is hard to find.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2012, 07:58:51 PM »
It is not common, how can't you see how much.. even if you are rushing.. that is 100% bullshit... and yes it was hidden... it's underwater in a little hole thing in the bottom of the ocean.. unprotected for a reason.. because it is hard to find.
It isn't hard to find, in my opinion, go down ladders and tada, its there :), But seriously, I'm tired of reading you type BS or Bullshit. :(

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 July 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
why rush if your thought it was legal? If it was legal you would of had no reason to rush after you got away from bl4ck.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 July 2012, 08:23:18 PM »
why rush if your thought it was legal? If it was legal you would of had no reason to rush after you got away from bl4ck.
Your probably gonna scream BULLSHIT!!!!!!
But I had to get a haircut (It was the night before I went to Colombia) so I would look nice. Also didnt want Bl4ck killing me with his "Jokes" :P

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 July 2012, 08:43:01 PM »
But I had to get a haircut (It was the night before I went to Colombia) so I would look nice. Also didnt want Bl4ck killing me with his "Jokes" :P

I do remembering you say something about going for dinner not a hair cut.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 July 2012, 08:49:44 PM »

I do remembering you say something about going for dinner not a hair cut.

I ate dinner later. Hair Cut was a surprize

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 19 July 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
Okay... that is BULLSHIT! because I fucken saw you walking around right after you chested them, your making up more lies.

Verdict:

Appeal Lost

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 July 2012, 09:13:09 PM »
He meant I was away from the country (Colombia).

Now for the Appeal-
Well As I stated before I mentioned that I had only [23] diamonds when there were [27].
It was a mistake, a mistake that is easily done. If I were to lie about how many diamonds, I would say there were 3. Another thing is that, well, I'm rich. I don't need the diamonds, So I told you the Truthful amount I thought I had received, which was not in any way a plain-out lie.
When OR If you make your final decision, I will respect it as I, Rainy_Turtloid am Only a [D] while you, Cjm721 is a [SM] and you, Bl4ck_St0ne is a [A]. I respect those with authority.

~RT-

Afterthought: You don't have to respect us simply because we have authority. You should respect someone for their actions / way of life / way of thinking / etc. An [A] or [M] or a badge, or a demand for respect are not worthy of respect (at least not in their own right.)