Author Topic: Glubs New Ban Appeal  (Read 2962 times)

Offline glubby674 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Glubs New Ban Appeal
« on: 27 May 2014, 09:55:29 PM »
Name:glubby674
punnishment:ban
offences: 2 xray and greif
May i be unbanned its been like 5 months to a year and i miss all of you. I got a new computer because the xray i had was a virus and one day i started up pc to play on a server it died so the pc is dead and i got a newe one because i needed one so i got one. Im never gettting the hacks again. The greif was not a greif i never did that that was a false accuation

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Glubs New Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2014, 01:09:32 AM »
Appeal denied, I don't appreciate your nonsensical lying. "I got a new computer because the xray i had was a virus". Riiiiiight, so you had a "virus" which infiltrated your minecraft.jar and installed an xray mod, and you just so happened to take advantage of this virus to xray, get caught, then did it again. On top of this, the endstone that you griefed and that I investigated with my own cheeseblock and eyes is apparently now a "false accusation". Oh, but it's okay now because you got a new computer. A new computer obviously means you can't xray or grief anymore.

You've failed to show you are capable of writing a sincere appeal yet again, and I feel that if we let you back on the server you will likely grief or xray yet again.

I am applying a re-appeal limit: you may not appeal again for 2 months.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2014, 01:31:48 AM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Glubs New Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2014, 02:38:29 AM »
May i be unbanned its been like 5 months to a year and i miss all of you. I got a new computer because the xray i had was a virus and one day i started up pc to play on a server it died so the pc is dead and i got a newe one because i needed one so i got one. Im never gettting the hacks again. The greif was not a greif i never did that that was a false accuation

Are you fucking kidding me?
Hahaha this appeal has just made my top five.