Author Topic: Idea: PvP Rules  (Read 5010 times)

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
Idea: PvP Rules
« on: 21 July 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
Okay, many users (me included) have either been logging out or teleporting when close to death, or pushing people into the outlands to kill them. We need PvP rules. When I kept teleporting close to death I didn't think too much of it, but then someone logged out when I was close to killing them, and the village turned PvP off before he came on. I believe this takes out the fun of PvP and should be changed. We need PvP rules, in my opinion.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Idea: PvP Rules
« Reply #1 on: 21 July 2012, 05:01:20 PM »
lol... let me get this straight... your ok TPing away when close to death? But when someone does it to you then you don't like it?

We already have PvP rules. Don't be a douche. Tping or loggin when your about to die is being a pussy and a douche. Using poisons or lava in nonPvP areas is being a douche... Repeatedly killing someone is being a douche. By this i mean you kill someone and then every time they come back (unless it is your place amd they wont leave) you kill them again. Do this more then a couple times and i would jail you. Also if you attack someone and they kill you but you keep going back to try and get them when you re-spawn is being a douche. PvP is not the focus of this server. Building is so I feel that you should not attack ppl to the point they can not enjoy the game and build some thing. If you want to attack them every hour or 2 that is annoying but i don't think being a douche.

I guess this is just my opinion and how i thought the server works.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2012, 06:01:57 PM »
lol... let me get this straight... your ok TPing away when close to death? But when someone does it to you then you don't like it?

We already have PvP rules. Don't be a douche. Tping or loggin when your about to die is being a pussy and a douche. Using poisons or lava in nonPvP areas is being a douche... Repeatedly killing someone is being a douche. By this i mean you kill someone and then every time they come back (unless it is your place amd they wont leave) you kill them again. Do this more then a couple times and i would jail you. Also if you attack someone and they kill you but you keep going back to try and get them when you re-spawn is being a douche. PvP is not the focus of this server. Building is so I feel that you should not attack ppl to the point they can not enjoy the game and build some thing. If you want to attack them every hour or 2 that is annoying but i don't think being a douche.

UM this makes Tr0ll_ a complete douche

Just saying.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 July 2012, 06:04:46 PM »

Just saying.
No comment.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 21 July 2012, 06:54:20 PM »

Just saying.
No comment.

Let me make the comment for you, Dark. This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 July 2012, 07:06:34 PM »
I guess dark didn't read my post. I said that I didn't think about it until it happened to me. Then I realized how shitty it is. Also anyone else loving rainy's decline from a semi-respectable player to a 12-year old?

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 July 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
I guess dark didn't read my post. I said that I didn't think about it until it happened to me. Then I realized how shitty it is. Also anyone else loving rainy's decline from a semi-respectable player to a 12-year old?
In what way... Alot of people including admins and players say I am improving...

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 July 2012, 07:11:27 PM »
In what way... Alot of people including admins and players say I am improving...

Just saying.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 July 2012, 07:40:36 PM »

Btw he is about 12 and your just trying to be more discrete about it but just as bad.

I am thinking for to make that if your tagged pvp combat for 10 seconds you cannot even start a teleport, and if you log out your body is left there unless 10 seconds of no combat.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 July 2012, 01:45:05 AM »

Btw he is about 12 and your just trying to be more discrete about it but just as bad.

I am thinking for to make that if your tagged pvp combat for 10 seconds you cannot even start a teleport, and if you log out your body is left there unless 10 seconds of no combat.

Why not just give people the option to tag or untag themselves from PVP combat once a day?

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 July 2012, 01:25:07 PM »

Lol Runescape rules for home teleport

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #11 on: 26 July 2012, 01:26:10 PM »
Lol Runescape rules for home teleport

The fact that you thought of this....

But yeah, this sounds like a good plan.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 July 2012, 03:41:18 PM »
There are reasons runescape incorporated it. I acully thought about it after looking at some other servers to see how they deal with pvp logging.