Author Topic: My appeal  (Read 2712 times)

Offline creepergirl_a (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
My appeal
« on: 10 June 2014, 02:58:03 PM »
State your full Minecraft username: creepergirl_a

State the punishment you received: Banned

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished: I was banned for griefing two times, the banning page said= Second Grief, nice going retard. When I read it I was sad and angry!

State why you should be pardoned/forgiven: I've been thinking for a long time about why I was banned and I have decided that it was not right of me to steel and break other people's things. I am very sorry for griefing and will never do it again.  It has been 10 or 11 days since I have been on Villagecraft. I don't use any other servers and I have been very lonely playing on 1 player worlds, I forgot about how fun Villagecraft was. I got carried away and hurt some people and I am very sorry about making those people sad, I have been griefed before and I was so sad for days and days and that's why I decided to grief people. I am super sorry it will never happen again from me I promise. Also this kid who was in my class played on my minecraft at school I was there, I think he might have hacked my account or something. Please accept my apology. 

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: My appeal
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2014, 03:07:27 PM »
Also this kid who was in my class played on my minecraft at school I was there, I think he might have hacked my account or something.

Are you accepting that you griefed and understand what you did wrong, or are you claiming that you were "hacked"?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2014, 03:25:09 PM »
I have been griefed before and I was so sad for days and days and that's why I decided to grief people.

Listen, what you did and your reasoning for doing it is stupid. You had to know we catch griefers easily yet you decided to grief an entire railway.
All because you were sad you were griefed? That's terrible, Mason didn't deserve that.

Also this kid who was in my class played on my minecraft at school I was there, I think he might have hacked my account or something. Please accept my apology. 

You admitted to griefing and then you said this, are you admitting to griefing the railway or is there more grief we're going to find from you?
By the way, you don't always have to pin the grief on someone else or lie about it (you threw your sister under the bus the first time) because you're responsible for your account.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 June 2014, 03:54:41 PM »
Yeah..
You don't deserve to be unbanned at all.

Offline creepergirl_a (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2014, 05:59:32 PM »
well i really am sorry I also think I did get hacked but that's not the point i just really miss Villagecraft I have friends from school I play with 

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 June 2014, 12:12:05 PM »
We've decided to let you come back on the server on a last-chance basis. Please note that any rule-breaking (grief, xray, theft, etc.) will likely result in an immediate permanent ban.

I'd highly recommend going to /warp help and reading up on the server rules. I'd also highly recommend following this tip: If it's not yours or you didn't make it, don't touch it.

Verdict: Appeal Won

Welcome back. :)