Poll

Vote to ban Rainy

Yes (He should be banned(
1 (50%)
No (He will continue his banishment and then return to normal VC)
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Vote to ban rainy 2  (Read 1831 times)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Vote to ban rainy 2
« on: 15 August 2012, 09:42:39 PM »
As the first post was deleted and I still was typing my reply for it here is the thread again. VC supports free speech.

Knitefall:
I would like to get something off before you even start reading this. I did NOT write this out of pure hate. The only reason i write this is because im tired of seeing the first server i ever played on be constantly thrown around with the topic "rainy_turtloid". Now begins the reasoning.

After i came back from being gone (to mature), i came back and saw a person in an argument with some new guy i have never seen before. His name is rainy_turtloid, i thought nothing at the time because when pvp goes on. I payed no attention to it, but as i started getting back into it, i kept seeing this name pop up. rainy did this, rainy did that. i got annoyed. Then i started to tpa to people to see what he was really doing. It disgusted me. Still payed no attention, then i started to see people fight back. I thought that was good. fighting back is always good. I started to see the forums, and i kept seeing forum posts against rainy, and i thought to myself "This kid has problems!". After being back for a while, i saw why people hate him. I actually take part in that belief. Then he really started to do stupid shit. (one of them being him trying to kill me with lava, in a protected village.) And if you look through the old posts, you will see what i am talking about. I've seen him actually say "My job is to be the first to get banned or kicked for the new rules". That right there should have been a major warning, even when he should have been banned before. This guy has done way more than Troll_ and yet he is still here, ive heard from some staff saying the reason he isnt banned isnt because he shouldent be, its because they are afraid of what he would do. (saying on some random forums that Village is unfair ect.) (also, the staff member was not Cjm) Now, i ask. Why isnt he banned. i want it strait, is it because he sucks up? I know that that has been noted by staff. I have seen the skype chat PROVING that he has been lying to get unbanned, Preferably ako, he has even said. Now i am calling this, why has he not been banned? I want an honest vote, what members/staff actually believe he should be banned? I do, and i support his ban. Do you?

DISCLAIMER: This post was not born out of hate.

Posted by: airborne101st45

I support this.

they are afraid of what he would do. (saying on some random forums that Village is unfair ect.)

Who cares what he does?

Posted by: Bl4ck_St0ne

This is made out of hate, no doubt... you hate him soo much.. do not even say you don't lol.

Posted by: boylink

Why are so many of your posts against rainy?

Posted by: Islid

There are reasons... but it is important to consider all of them. Maybe it is just a game, but maybe there's a real person behind the screen too. Hard decisions to make...

Now my input: As there there's seems to be people on both sides (Even among staff as this was deleted) we have to consider is a person that causes this much separation between people the kind of person that should be let to play on VC.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Vote to ban rainy 2
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2012, 09:47:54 PM »
Hi cj. I removed the original topic and let knite know why. I wasn't mad at him or anything.

I was afraid of the probably rude arguments that were about to take place.

To lessen rude arguments, we are blocking rainy from public chat, and closing the visiting window. This should isolate him and let things simmer down.

There are more reasons, and knite knows them. Please don't unlock the topic. It can sit here as an archive for now, I guess.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air