Author Topic: Team grief outside of Phenoms  (Read 1992 times)

Offline daverator (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Team grief outside of Phenoms
« on: 13 July 2014, 12:25:37 PM »
Accused player(s):  Panzaera, IsMapleStory, nakul_mehta

Accused of: Griefing 

Player(s) effected: Owners of Phenoms (akomine, anoki11, diamindssword, hez227, rainy_turtloid, sir_turtloid, summerthebest12, zues9999999)

Time occurred: 2:49am 7/13/2014 according to logblock.  My timezone is PST.

Co-ordinates: x:680, z:1714

(For unlawful attack reports) If in a village, was PVP on or off?  n/a

(For TP killing reports) Was a no-kill promise made between the two parties? n/a

Screenshots:

Brief summary of what happened:
In the wee am hours of 7/13, Panzaera was ranting on about  some big grief, and from what I could tell via chat, Panzaera was instigating things.   I decided to check them out on the map and saw there were four of them all clustered together at the grief location.  I wasn’t too far from my village so I ran over there.   When I arrived at the scene, the grief was obvious and blatantly deliberate.  There was even a chest for "griefing materials".

Panzaera and someone else who’s name I can’t remember had dug a shaft straight down and were mining below.   I know this because I went after them and killed Panzaera, who had 4 diamonds in her inventory.  Their digging seemed very targeted and they also made a few comments about using x-ray and free cam.  But I can’t know for sure if that’s what they did or not.  Very suspicious though.

At the grief site, I broke some blocks digging down to where they were mining and also on my way back up.  I also placed a column of cobble to get out of the big pit they dug in front of the gate.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Team grief outside of Phenoms
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2014, 12:57:12 PM »
Punished and rolled back, thanks :D