Author Topic: hey dudes can you unban me i just wanna play vc  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Mrcatgamer4 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
hey dudes can you unban me i just wanna play vc
« on: 23 July 2014, 10:33:10 PM »
hey im sorry me and Tobey-(Pastapower7)  imwere crazy we got bags full of 7-11 slerpys and snuck them out im sorry  :-[

Offline Legoman244

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
Re: hey dudes can you unban me i just wanna play vc
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2014, 11:00:50 PM »
Cat, this is pathetic. VC staff will NEVER unban you, especially after your last incident. Spamming the chat with rude remarks towards the entire server.  I have faith that staff will deny your second appeal as harshly and quickly as the first. Good riddance. #catgamer4defeated

Offline Legoman244

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2014, 11:11:35 PM »
Cat, this is pathetic. VC staff will NEVER unban you, especially after your last incident. Spamming the chat with rude remarks towards the entire server.  I have faith that staff will deny your second appeal as harshly and quickly as the first. Good riddance. #catgamer4defeated
and one other thing, like Runek said on one of your other appeals, every time you are unbanned, you continue to do the things you were banned for. And you expect to be unbanned? Pitiful. You even got a ban on VCV for your last "visit" to the server. ok, that's all. Oh, and one more thing: #catgamer4defeated

Offline tenretni

• Auxiliary Staff
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2014, 11:12:28 PM »
Yeah, no.

See http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0 for a guide on making a successful appeal.

You are one of a very small group of people who have been banned from VC and then continued to cause trouble leading to a VCV ban as well. Think about what happened and try again in a month's time.

Verdict: Appeal Denied
Not only did you disregard what you were told in your last appeal, but you failed to follow guidelines for a proper appeal...again.

I believe the consensus is that you have not change and show no signs of changing. I believe the status of your verdict shall stand as it did two weeks ago.

Verdict: Appeal Denied

Unless another staff disagrees, I think you should give yourself several month before you plan on appealing again.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2014, 11:14:35 PM »
Hear ye! Hear ye!
I, vicelord prince baron caliph duke pharaoh of VC, Akomine hereby declare this ban appeal

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 July 2014, 11:18:27 PM »
« Last Edit: 23 July 2014, 11:21:41 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 July 2014, 12:15:46 AM »

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 July 2014, 03:36:23 PM »
Topic Locked.

For future appeals, please follow the instructions below:
Ban/Punishment Appeal Guidelines

Ako's edit:
Limits on re-appealing:
If your appeal is denied, staff may put a limit of up to 3 months before you can appeal again. If staff do not set a limit, you may appeal again after 2 weeks have passed. You can appeal sooner, and ignore the limit, if a staff member says it is okay to do so in your specific case. If you have never appealed, there is no limit on when you may make your first appeal.
You may not appeal again for 3 months.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2014, 06:54:47 PM by Akomine »