Author Topic: My Apeal  (Read 3220 times)

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
My Apeal
« on: 28 July 2014, 12:58:25 AM »
Slushygoo
Banned
Griefing
I would like to be unbanned because I really miss the server and my friends! I get very bored because I don't know what to do these days because I am banned so please unban me!

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
Re: My Apeal
« Reply #1 on: 28 July 2014, 01:04:19 AM »
Slushygoo
Banned
Griefing
I would like to be unbanned because I really miss the server and my friends! I get very bored because I don't know what to do these days because I am banned I will never ever grief again or do anything evil or wrong.I griefed because there were diamond blocks, gold blocks, etc. I guess i got carried away i guess because i was poor. But please unban me! I miss the server!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 July 2014, 01:05:17 AM »
SlushyGoo's Past Record:

7/13/2014 0:37:07   slushygoo   Grief    6/28/2014   Warning, Jail
7/23/2014 21:40:46 slushygoo   Grief   1JULY2014   Jail, Temporary Ban

Details of temporary ban:

"Slushygoo stole 4 ironblocks, 8 diamondblocks, 2 goldblocks
Esam stole 44 ironblocks, 19 lapisblocks, 6 redstoneblocks, 2 goldblocks

Slushy tempbanned for 2 weeks, Esam tempbanned for 3 weeks."

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 July 2014, 01:26:29 AM »
SlushyGoo, what did you do with the blocks you stole?

I spent an hour looking through logs, and searched many of your chests trying to find them when this grief was reported.

You have to understand that when you do these sorts of things, it affects many people. You cause the person you griefed to be in distress and unhappy, and you force staff to intervene .. which includes calming the victim down, restoring their stolen or broken property, and (in this case) spending an hour trying to find the blocks you stole. All of this time could have been spent helping other players or improving the server to give you more fun things to do .. but instead, that time was used cleaning up a mess.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 July 2014, 05:11:35 AM »
This boy be cold

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 July 2014, 12:29:30 PM »
SlushyGoo, what did you do with the blocks you stole?

I spent an hour looking through logs, and searched many of your chests trying to find them when this grief was reported.

You have to understand that when you do these sorts of things, it affects many people. You cause the person you griefed to be in distress and unhappy, and you force staff to intervene .. which includes calming the victim down, restoring their stolen or broken property, and (in this case) spending an hour trying to find the blocks you stole. All of this time could have been spent helping other players or improving the server to give you more fun things to do .. but instead, that time was used cleaning up a mess.

rekt