Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 2322 times)

Offline djsawyer (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Ban Appeal
« on: 6 August 2014, 11:54:21 AM »
I Understand that i Greifed and that it was my second time but if you reduce the punishment to something less harsh i will do my best to not do it again

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 6 August 2014, 12:26:44 PM »
Hello DJ,  last time you griefed Dat Mountain,  I had you promise me that you wouldn't do it again.  You broke that promise and now you are going to have to face the consequences. Not to mention that the grief at Dat Mountain was huge, I felt nice that day and only banned you for 2 days.
my heart broken and none of you care

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 6 August 2014, 08:39:14 PM »
You'll do your best not to grief?  What does that even mean?  Here's how not to grief, don't mess with other players' stuff unless you sponge it and confirm that it's abandoned. This isn't even a teensy bit complicated. You don't follow the rules, you're given multiple chances, and the best appeal you can make is that you'll 'try' not to grief again?  No thanks. bye

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 August 2014, 03:37:40 AM »
You'll do your best not to grief?  What does that even mean?  Here's how not to grief, don't mess with other players' stuff unless you sponge it and confirm that it's abandoned. This isn't even a teensy bit complicated. You don't follow the rules, you're given multiple chances, and the best appeal you can make is that you'll 'try' not to grief again?  No thanks. bye

#REKT

Appeal denied.
Topic locked.