Author Topic: This is ShadowNotice. I would like to be forgiven from being banned on your serv  (Read 2571 times)

Offline ShadowNotice (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • Okay
    • View profile
I was banned for griefing a part of the rail system. I remember when i did. It was already kind of greifed, was in the out lands, there were no buildings around, and appeared to be not used ever. However i was obviously wrong and dumb to take the rails. I would like to be forgiven and be given the opportunity to perhaps replace what i have taken i still have them in a chest. Also i have been working on a hunger-games arena and i still have yet to show it to noket so he can add it like the last one. I hope we can work something out. Thank you.

~ShadowNotice
My llamas ran away, I need to go find some more.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
I'm willing to give you another chance. Any other staff agree?

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
I'm also willing.

You are no longer banned. When you come online, please give the stolen stuff to a staff member and we'll add a note that you did so. Welcome back.

Verdict: Appeal Won - unbanned

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
I'm also willing.

You are no longer banned. When you come online, please give the stolen stuff to a staff member and we'll add a note that you did so. Welcome back.

Verdict: Appeal Won - unbanned

I really have to get better about making sure I protect those rail-line extensions.

Unban logged to the registry. Thread will be locked tomorrow-ish to give time for celebration and happy fun times.

Congrats!  ;D