Author Topic: i'm sorry  (Read 6104 times)

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
i'm sorry
« on: 14 December 2014, 04:31:03 PM »
okay listen I know none of us like each other but i want that to stop. i would like to say i am sorry. please allow me back on the server as it means a lot to me. and let me just say happy holidays
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
Re: i'm sorry
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2014, 05:07:15 PM »
please ignore this appeal
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 January 2015, 04:52:09 PM »
THIS IS NOT AN APPEAL

Dear Villagecraft members,

I know you all hate me but let me say I am sorry for everything I have ever done on this server the good and the bad. for now I would not like back on I just wanted to say i'm sorry. I have very much learned from my mistakes and I feel like now i'm ready to accept I fucked up. I feel like I can learn a lot from all of you. I'm not saying i'm dumb i'm not saying you are dumb i'm just saying I made dumb choices and want to apologize.

Thank you.

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 January 2015, 05:42:46 PM »
Vlad can't wait 1840657 seconds until he can next appeal. haha
my heart broken and none of you care

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 23 January 2015, 08:01:41 PM »
THIS IS NOT AN APPEAL

Dear Villagecraft members,

I know you all hate me but let me say I am sorry for everything I have ever done on this server the good and the bad. for now I would not like back on I just wanted to say i'm sorry. I have very much learned from my mistakes and I feel like now i'm ready to accept I fucked up. I feel like I can learn a lot from all of you. I'm not saying i'm dumb i'm not saying you are dumb i'm just saying I made dumb choices and want to apologize.

Thank you.

Yeah but... You just called yourself dumb, so ha. By the way, I didn't appreciate your vulgar insults which you hurled at me, whoreson.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 January 2015, 03:50:57 PM »
I'm sick of locking these threads.
No more stupid posts.