Author Topic: Admins, Supermods, mods and other Authoritive Figures that make you SMILE :D  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Ugh, lame thread

forget this.

« Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 03:30:38 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline Lycoris

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly
    • View profile
Lycoris (Aida_Player) is a Awesome addition to the staff. He Never gets annoying, I rate him a 10/10, Would bang.

Fixed.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 11:04:54 AM by Lycoris »

Swatted away by the world, I was atop an incredibly thin needle.
I was using the tips of my fingers to balance,
But it wasn’t until they touched you that I learned I wasn’t alone;
That alone bestowed upon me these crooked wings.
“What do you want to accomplish between life and death,” I asked,
But all you did was laugh, like an angel.
Weaving through the spaces of the hordes of buildings burning in the summer heat,
We’ll eventually descend, pulling that trigger at the very end.
And winter will cover everything.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Lycoris (Aida_Player) is a Awesome addition to the staff. He Never gets annoying, I rate him a 10/10, Would bang.

Fixed.

Also,

Please dont correct the OP

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Um he did not change the post at all just made that his reply to it..

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
New topic idea... Who bugs the staff the most! Rainy!

Why do you make topics like this >.>... (attention seeking of ppl you feel are in power?) lol i am happy i don't make you smile :~P... that makes me smile :~)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile

Fixed.

Also,

Also, you mis-spelled his name.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
I made this post so Ako could hear opinions about people, etc.

Ugh, lame thread, was hoping to gain real information.

quote from akomine
« Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 08:58:13 AM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Another pointless post made by Rainy to get attention! Do you see admins or mods making posts about "Annoying players that constantly anger you, actually make the server LESS enjoyable and should be banned already" because you would be the only player in that post.

We don't need fucking feedback. If you have a problem with the staff, that's why Ako created the "Reports & Grievances" category.

Soil now if we could get to business and do what the OP asks, it will be greatly appreciated.
Who are you to tell anyone what to do?

Misspelling Aida's name as "Aids_player" in purpose... Amazing passive aggressive attitude...asshole

I mean, how dare you make this thread after all the shit YOU put the staff through.

A quote from Akomine on Pupdude's previous post:

Addendum: This thread pisses me off, really big time, because the staff here are not "authority figures" as the thread title suggests. We do not tell you what to do, we do not give a fuck about being police. We are not police. We are here to help you. "CJ has too much money", fuck that - CJ doesn't have enough money. The fucking disrespect in this thread is infuriating.
CJ has worked hard on this server for months to get that much money, and fucking even advised me to remove the pearl exploit from the shop. He has completely set up our new Showcase plugin, expanded the /warp help room, designed a shitload of complex mechanisms for the upcoming VillageCraft Railway system, and a bunch more. So when you come here, and make this thread bashing the staff on this server, I honestly mean this:
Fuck you.

We work fucking hard at this video game FOR YOU. We don't have to, but we do. We are just human beings who come to Minecraft to have a good time, and when we do things for other people to have a good time, and then they call us abusive for a few mistakes, or even for things that they speculate that we might do, it REALLY pisses me off.

I've put hundreds and hundreds of hours into this server for the players to have a kickass place to come play, and so has the rest of the staff. I don't get a god damn salary for my efforts, and fuck me, sometimes we (the staff) just want to play on this server we've created as regular players who don't get harassed for abuse.

Asshole, you have free speech on this server and on this forum (which most servers don't offer), but you have really pissed me off.

Lets put it behind us and play VillageCraft! Call out real abuse and harassment - I take it seriously. Insulting the staff for things like removing ender pearls from the shop - I apparently need to take that seriously too. Berating a staff member in private messages, making them want to leave the server for a while? - Lay off. Now.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 03:20:58 PM by airborne101st45 »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile

Fixed.

Also,

Another pointless post made by Rainy to get attention! Do you see admins or mods making posts about "Annoying players that constantly anger you, actually make the server LESS enjoyable and should be banned already" because you would be the only player in that post.

We don't need fucking feedback. If you have a problem with the staff, that's why Ako created the "Reports & Grievances" category.

Soil now if we could get to business and do what the OP asks, it will be greatly appreciated.
Who are you to tell anyone what to do?

Misspelling Aida's name as "Aids_player" in purpose... Amazing passive aggressive attitude...asshole

I mean, how dare you make this thread after all the shit YOU put the staff through.

A quote from Akomine on Pupdude's previous post:

Addendum: This thread pisses me off, really big time, because the staff here are not "authority figures" as the thread title suggests. We do not tell you what to do, we do not give a fuck about being police. We are not police. We are here to help you. "CJ has too much money", fuck that - CJ doesn't have enough money. The fucking disrespect in this thread is infuriating.
CJ has worked hard on this server for months to get that much money, and fucking even advised me to remove the pearl exploit from the shop. He has completely set up our new Showcase plugin, expanded the /warp help room, designed a shitload of complex mechanisms for the upcoming VillageCraft Railway system, and a bunch more. So when you come here, and make this thread bashing the staff on this server, I honestly mean this:
Fuck you.

We work fucking hard at this video game FOR YOU. We don't have to, but we do. We are just human beings who come to Minecraft to have a good time, and when we do things for other people to have a good time, and then they call us abusive for a few mistakes, or even for things that they speculate that we might do, it REALLY pisses me off.

I've put hundreds and hundreds of hours into this server for the players to have a kickass place to come play, and so has the rest of the staff. I don't get a god damn salary for my efforts, and fuck me, sometimes we (the staff) just want to play on this server we've created as regular players who don't get harassed for abuse.

Asshole, you have free speech on this server and on this forum (which most servers don't offer), but you have really pissed me off.

Lets put it behind us and play VillageCraft! Call out real abuse and harassment - I take it seriously. Insulting the staff for things like removing ender pearls from the shop - I apparently need to take that seriously too. Berating a staff member in private messages, making them want to leave the server for a while? - Lay off. Now.

You have all the reason. I'm sorry for pissing you guys off.