Author Topic: VC UHC 4 - Stream  (Read 2655 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
VC UHC 4 - Stream
« on: 4 April 2015, 12:08:46 AM »
May the odds be ever in your favour!
Wait, wrong quote! Damn it! Just roll with it...

To Celebrate VC hosting their 4th UHC Championship (Or whatever you want to call it), I will be giving away a $20 Steam Gift Card! Why you may ask, well... ummm... because I can? It does not matter! I will also be partaking in the glorious event. However if I do manage to win the shinning crown the $20 Steam Gift Card will be passed on to the next of kin (2nd Place)

While the event is in progress I will be streaming it at www.twitch.tv/thepandawonder from 9 PM GMT! Come and join me for a few laughs as I fail miserably win the tournament! Chill with me as I battle enemies while listening to some funky tunes! Drink & Food not included!

Bit of a serious note (not really, but it needed a separate paragraph) Although I see that VC gets new people daily (I don't recognise half the people that are on now) this stream may attract new players to the VC community! The more people I have watching me, the higher the rating, the higher chance we have of meeting new wonderful people! Come and help VC by passively promoting it!

Future Streaming Plans

I am planning on starting a fully fledged schedule for when I will be streaming certain games for the two weeks to come! These games are and are not limited to:

Keep in mind that this is literally a print screen of my installed games and some games I consider too used and old to be played (Such as Fallout : NV or Mirror's Edge)

From Tuesday 14th April I will hopefully be able to stream GTA V which I have pre-ordered as well as an account that is lvl 111 and has nearly all perks! Although Minecraft is not on that list it is kinda a given. Full Details of my future schedule will be developed this weekend and posted on this thread. I will most likely advertise elsewhere to get more traffic! I mainly plan to stream 3-6 hours a day (that is if I get enough viewers to not get discouraged!). I will generally start at around 6 PM GMT until 9-12 PM GMT. Hope to see you there!

Are your eyes bleeding yet? No? Good.

To Clarify the $20 Steam Gift Card Giveaway conditions: You must either Win, or come second to me. Also you have to add me on steam so I can message you it! (You being a follower is appreciated but not required, but follow me, pretty please...)

Not CONFIRMED : As I am rich I may be doing $20 every week (So for two weeks = $60 in total!) That is not completely decided, however stay tuned and follow me on twitch to get some updates. I also have a twitter which I will be utilising

EDIT: I do own Counter Strike : Global Offensive and I might be playing it! Computer sometimes uninstalls games...
« Last Edit: 4 April 2015, 12:29:51 AM by ThePandaWonder »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: VC UHC 4 - Stream
« Reply #1 on: 4 April 2015, 12:29:55 AM »
VC UHC4 is Today! (Saturday, 4 April 2015)

Sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s9BfnS3YnJocZZVD7qPgl5Jl5Lfb9CvUn6jXX5DbZkw/viewform#start=openform

Main thread: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=3446.0

Thanks to Panda for giving a prize to the champion, whoever that may be!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 April 2015, 06:28:59 AM »

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 4 April 2015, 07:12:11 AM »
You should pay the person that kills you. If you die from the environment, then it should be the winner.
my heart broken and none of you care

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 4 April 2015, 10:44:49 AM »
Wow fuk u rich pussi fit-e mi