I never liked you
2 (14.3%)
E_M_I_N_E_M was here
0 (0%)
qoop was here
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: 7 July 2015, 03:09:37 AM

Author Topic: Allstar_Dean's Last Few Days  (Read 1613 times)

Offline All-starDean (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Allstar_Dean's Last Few Days
« on: 29 March 2015, 03:09:37 AM »
 I don't log on much anymore and no one that I know seems to log on anymore. Through the past (about) 1 1/2 years I've played VC. Had some fun times, got banned, but... thinking back now, I'm not sure If I should stay active or say my final goodbyes. I'll still log on every now and again to stay active but other than I won't be too active. So, I'll see if any of those old time players are still here and see if they or anyone else new, thinks I should stay and play or leave. VC is in a dry time right now. I assume over summer time people will play more but until then not many people play. I've loved playing on VC for quite some time. I like hanging out with you guys and seeing you on everyday. When I go to join a server I always look to see who's on. Well now it's time for you guys to get active for one more pole. I've been thinking about quitting for a while now and was wondering what you guys think. I don't see anyone who played when I first started back on ForShizzlenizzle, except for the admins. To be honest to all the new people that got mod in last few months, Congrats but I don't see them on much anymore either. Maybe I just need time off, make a revival in a few months. I'm not sure that's why I want your guys' honest opinions about this pole. I love you guys and I'll see you all in a while. VC=<3