Author Topic: tempbanned for 2 days  (Read 2601 times)

joshtimasprime

tempbanned for 2 days
« on: 29 July 2012, 08:30:13 PM »
i was tempbanned for being rude to jan on skype..... why was i banned on the server? these events were not on the server and i did not effect the people on said server so i think it was unfair and i should be pardoned. but its airborns decision

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: tempbanned for 2 days
« Reply #1 on: 29 July 2012, 08:31:34 PM »
Comment Removed

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 09:22:15 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 July 2012, 09:00:13 PM »
Tr0ll_ and rain both of you broke the guidelines

Anyways Jan did not do the ban it was air. Also if you are making comments to a staff member out of game it does affect you ingame. Just like saying hey im going to hack you (Artic) will get you in trouble on the server. '

Better example going to a different country and saying you are going to nuke the US when you come back to the US you will be arrested.

joshtimasprime

« Reply #3 on: 29 July 2012, 09:20:51 PM »
your super right cj. and i know airborn did the ban thats why i said "but its airborns decision"
we had a group chat about aeros unbanning and airborn said me and aero were rude and thats the reason i was banned and i told him it was unethicle and he said it was very ethicle

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 July 2012, 09:29:30 PM »
your super right cj. and i know airborn did the ban thats why i said "but its airborns decision"
we had a group chat about aeros unbanning and airborn said me and aero were rude and thats the reason i was banned and i told him it was unethicle and he said it was very ethicle

Dude get it right, ETHICAL*.

When Jan invited me to the conversation, I warned you to stop being rude or I would tempban you. You constantly insult her and you mostly call her a bitch. When your banned friend Aero joined, he said he was banned and told you to get over it then he left. All Jan said was "It's settled then" and you replied with "shut up stupid bitch".

We are not here to take your uneducated spoiled shit attitude.

Veredict

Unless another admin thinks different. THE BAN STANDS