Author Topic: Is This Idea Good?  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Is This Idea Good?
« on: 12 August 2015, 02:39:58 PM »
Well I thought of a Gladiator Arena, before a fight you would bet on a winner ect, and if that fighter wins you get a certain percentage of your bet back on top of your bet. if you lose you don't get your bet back.

But because a couple people have god swords and god armour, you need to use what was given too you the fighters were given the same kit I guess, and there would be a few too choose from, and there would be a leaderboard and the gladiator that wins, gets a percentage of the bets that lost (bet on the wrong person).

Just asking for your thoughts on this idea would you part take in the betting or being a Gladiator, or your opinion on the idea.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Lividup64

Re: Is This Idea Good?
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2015, 03:59:57 PM »
No thank you.

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 August 2015, 06:11:38 PM »
Real Constructive...
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2015, 06:51:27 PM »
We've been talking about doing something like this, you've just given us an extra idea with the betting aspect, thank you! :)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2015, 07:34:23 PM »
nicolas cage swords and nicolas cage armour

curse nicolas cage
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^