Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 1993 times)

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
Welcome
« on: 14 September 2015, 02:40:28 PM »
Hello All,
              It is I Vlademier, or as my Minecraft name says FinalRhombus689. i just want to Welcome you all to the new school year and wish you all the best of luck. I know it can get difficult at times trust me but i belive in all of you to make it through this year, and if you are not in school then I wish you a very happy rest of the year. You are probably thinking "wait something is wrong vlad is never this nice" well that's all changed trust me I am a happier and better person. please have a wonderful school year a good rest of the year and a happy holiday.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Offline PickleDefender

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
    • VillageCraft/PickleDefender
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2015, 05:08:36 PM »
Hello All,
             You are probably thinking "wait something is wrong vlad is never this nice" well that's all changed trust me I am a happier and better person. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thats exactly what an unchanged person who is not happier nor a better person would say. I have my eyes on you...  -.-