Author Topic: Re: Utopia (Split from siege part 2)  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Utopia (Split from siege part 2)
« on: 9 August 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
Damn being banned.

I say in me and Sir's town, Utopia. [Utopia is in a jungle and well its fucking scary going out at night lol]

The tower is HUGE and we have such a high population.

I can imagen ghasts shooting down the tower, enderdragon destroying floors, scarying the shit out of people xD

You know, I checked the list you have... most of them have been banned, don't have homes there, or don't play anymore. I think you need to update your player list on the region.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Re: Utopia (Split from siege part 2)
« Reply #1 on: 9 August 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
Damn being banned.

I say in me and Sir's town, Utopia. [Utopia is in a jungle and well its fucking scary going out at night lol]

I can imagen ghasts shooting down the tower, enderdragon destroying floors, scarying the shit out of people xD

You have a high population because you added a shitload of random people. I'm pretty sure you don't have more than 3 active members.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 August 2012, 04:27:17 PM »
Damn being banned.

You have a high population because you added a shitload of random people. I'm pretty sure you don't have more than 3 active members.

Funny enough, I'M a part of that town, even though I've never lived there, never requested a house, and total real-life time spent there has probably not surpassed 20 minutes or so. And I know for a fact he added a couple of banned people after they had been banned... I remember seeing them on the list. :P

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 9 August 2012, 05:21:23 PM »
Damn being banned.

Funny enough, I'M a part of that town, even though I've never lived there, never requested a house, and total real-life time spent there has probably not surpassed 20 minutes or so. And I know for a fact he added a couple of banned people after they had been banned... I remember seeing them on the list. :P

You were gonna help me fix it when martin griefed it but you just tp'ed away with my stack of log >.>

Sooo KodyIce, Scope, Pupdude, me, Sir, Josh, martin_theman, junior_theman are banned/inactive? I know theirs more but I don't have the list with me. I know I needed to remove some people, and yeah, funny how I can get 2 people trying to pwn me for typing down one thing...

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 August 2012, 05:42:17 PM »
hum last 7d blocks changed......
Mrspark taking stuff out other then that reallyhotguy destoying to leaves..... Looks so active....

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 9 August 2012, 05:43:36 PM »
Damn being banned.

You were gonna help me fix it when martin griefed it but you just tp'ed away with my stack of log >.>

Sooo KodyIce, Scope, Pupdude, me, Sir, Josh, martin_theman, junior_theman are banned/inactive? I know theirs more but I don't have the list with me. I know I needed to remove some people, and yeah, funny how I can get 2 people trying to pwn me for typing down one thing...

Yes, most of them are inactive in YOUR village. Martin is banned, Sir has not been online in months, Pupdude is currently tempbanned, if by Josh you mean Joshtimas prime then yes he is banned and I don't know Scope or Junior_Theman. If by Scope you mean Scopenshipz or something like that, i'm pretty sure he is inactive.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 August 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
hum last 7d blocks changed......
Mrspark taking stuff out other then that reallyhotguy destoying to leaves..... Looks so active....

Fuck Off. Just fuck off. I don't want any of this drama. I'm just gonna give it away anyway.

I want Manhattan to be it because it has a population of 1 and it's awesome.

Btw stop flaiming. I'm not here for you bullshit, I'm here to play. Reply to this an expect no responce.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Utopia (Split from siege part 2)
« Reply #7 on: 9 August 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
Topic split and locked.
Assholes.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air