Author Topic: I don't want cancer, thank you.  (Read 2596 times)

Lividup64

I don't want cancer, thank you.
« on: 15 December 2015, 07:20:05 PM »
So, TBisKey decided to tell me to get cancer and that my family should burn after I got into an argument with him when he said, "women suck." <-- paraphrasing, that is what he meant when he commented "like women" when Peng made a "you all suck" comment. I don't think cancer is funny, nor the idea of your family in a fire slowly being roasted like a lamb-leg over an open fire.

He also thought his comment was funny, and he didn't care.

Edit: Fixed image links, I have no idea why you combined printscreen links and imgur links into one big incorrect link. Twice. Weird. Anyways, fixed <3
-Ako
« Last Edit: 16 December 2015, 03:15:15 AM by Akomine »

bob131573

Re: I don't want cancer, thank you.
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2015, 07:26:08 PM »

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2015, 07:43:52 PM »
Tinypic wouldn't format these so:
http://prntscr.com/9eocka
http://prntscr.com/9eodop
taco saying stuff like he said in those 2 screen shots is ok.. what he said to livid is not ok

and for TB's part livid, I don't think cancers funny to laugh about either as I have family members with cancer, but lets wait and see what other staff members have to say for a punishments

bob131573

« Reply #3 on: 15 December 2015, 08:18:29 PM »
Tinypic wouldn't format these so:
http://prntscr.com/9eocka
http://prntscr.com/9eodop
taco saying stuff like he said in those 2 screen shots is ok.. what he said to livid is not ok

and for TB's part livid, I don't think cancers funny to laugh about either as I have family members with cancer, but lets wait and see what other staff members have to say for a punishments
Yes i know it's ok, I was just saying he was a jerk to mostly everyone

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 December 2015, 03:16:41 AM »
He's an asshole, use /ignore

You know how people say to "just ignore bullies"? Well that's stupid advice to be honest, because when you are faced with a continuous problem, you should try to fix it. Ignoring an asshole does not mean that asshole will stop being an asshole to you. Bullies have negativity in their lives and use negativity on other people to try to create more negativity. The key is to not let them succeed in spreading that negativity to you. In real life, sometimes a good method to deal with a particularly troublesome person is to use some wit and manipulation to make it seem to them that their bullying isn't affecting you negatively, and try to change the tone of the negative conversation into something else, perhaps pivot into some humour or something just enough to make them feel like you can get along and they don't care to bully you anymore. I know it worked for me, I used words and tone to disarm people, and I had bullies start thinking I was their friend on some level, I was no longer a target because I wasn't going to get caught by their negative bullshit. And THEN I could easily ignore them, because I could actually get them laughing or on to another topic instead of letting them infect me with their useless negative shit. I didn't fight them, I didn't let them create more negativity, yet I also didn't ignore them. I know it certainly won't work in all cases, but it luckily has for me every time I've tried.

So "just ignore them", is usually unhelpful advice.

But... none of that matters on VC, because you can literally just ignore them with /ignore which will literally stop them from bothering you, so do that. If you don't want to try to change their conduct towards you and others with words, just use /ignore. Tell other people about it too.

Also, what a cunt. If I see him I'll ask him about this.
« Last Edit: 16 December 2015, 03:37:28 AM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air