Author Topic: wesos19  (Read 3706 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
wesos19
« on: 22 January 2016, 09:05:43 PM »
Accused player: wesos19
Accused of: Trapping in a village, trying to burn with lava in a village
Player effected: KylizzleJenner
Time occurred: 14 December 2015, at 8:55:35 exactly that night.
Co-ordinates: 51254, 7, 55226 (on the mycelium square)
-The PVP is off in the village. I did not have perms at the time of an incident.

Screenshots: View My Video and:

Brief summary of what happened: So, there has been a lot of fighting between wesos19 against me and a lot of other people. I had already reported this case to Noket, but when I explained it with substantial proof Noket couldn't do anything about it because I didn't die. I asked Noket to warn wesos or something at least, although he didn't say a thing. I'm not pissed at Noket or anything, I think he is a great staff member. I'm just pissed because wesos19 wasn't punished. He should be punished for what he did.

So, here's the story: I went to Mordor, King_Aragorn's village. Wesos was there and I flew down and said hello, and he threatened to kill my dog (which he didn't, I thought he did but it was actually glitched when I teleported). Then, I went to go do something else and I still had my /back so I /back'ed in a few minutes. He had done nothing, but then I /back'ed again (this time, within 5-10 seconds) and he was digging out a hole beneath my /back where lava was present. The photo shows wesos19 placing the blocks back, which I managed to get a screenshot of. If it wasn't for my jetpack, I would've died. Then, I went to the market. I just needed to get some blocks for a future project. When I did /back, wesos tried to trap me in a dirt cube which I would not have been able to get out of because I am not added to the village (this is seen in the video). I am asking for fairness and justice against wesos19 who was not punished at all for this crime.

PS. I just posted one log of three of him breaking blocks to dig me into lava - uploaded 22 January 2016

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Re: wesos19
« Reply #1 on: 22 January 2016, 09:47:30 PM »
I would just like to say that die holds some grudges against wesos19 and may have influenced this report. :)
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 January 2016, 10:04:28 PM »
Die the video doesn't prove he was trying to kill you. all it shows is that he was placing down blocks.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 January 2016, 10:12:23 PM »
Die the video doesn't prove he was trying to kill you. all it shows is that he was placing down blocks.

Look at the times, sir. The time that I tped and the time that he broke the blocks were within a few seconds of each other.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 January 2016, 09:12:02 AM »
In the second screenshot it says nothing about the time you teleported. The screen shots do not prove anything.
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Lividup64

« Reply #5 on: 23 January 2016, 10:25:03 AM »
In the second screenshot it says nothing about the time you teleported. The screen shots do not prove anything.

I didn't know you were fucking [SM] ~Gerrit70

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 January 2016, 12:09:54 PM »

I didn't know you were fucking [SM] ~Gerrit70

Why are you all here? It's not your place to be here, gerrit, and you too Livid.

That doesn't help with the report.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 January 2016, 03:58:15 PM »
Your video and screenshots don't help either since they don't show him breaking any rules. He's within his rights to place a dirt cube around where you teleported away and returned to you said around 5 times to, and let's be honest, antagonize him. I don't know what kind of justice you're expecting because nothing happened.

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 January 2016, 04:07:42 PM »
Your video and screenshots don't help either since they don't show him breaking any rules. He's within his rights to place a dirt cube around where you teleported away and returned to you said around 5 times to, and let's be honest, antagonize him. I don't know what kind of justice you're expecting because nothing happened.

I'm asking for him to be warned about this because he's done it before.