Author Topic: Mount Teleportation plugin  (Read 1799 times)

Offline KingNurtul (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
Mount Teleportation plugin
« on: 28 July 2016, 11:18:02 PM »
Hey so this plugins lets you tp with horses and stuff.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/horsetpwithme/

I thought this would be cool for all the people who not only find horses, but want to run any kind of buisness selling horses or other saddled creatures. I guess were supposed to be finding ways to make money without pumpkin farms, and since that spawn egg creation plugin is gone, i thought this would be a good way to be able to transport horses for sale or whatever.

My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Mount Teleportation plugin
« Reply #1 on: 29 July 2016, 01:07:15 PM »
Good find. This seems like a good addition to the server. We'll have to test it out when we have some time to do so.
Thanks mate

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline KingNurtul (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
Re: Mount Teleportation plugin
« Reply #2 on: 29 July 2016, 02:02:44 PM »
thanks  ;D The biggest issue i though of was use with the STPs, because their like custom and stuff, but the page says it works with everything so maybe.
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)