Author Topic: The best moments  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Ajc610 (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
The best moments
« on: 13 June 2016, 06:59:39 AM »
So this is just a bit of nostalgia for those mentioned and those that remember the events and people.

JanuaryJones: For showing up and helping me protect my first village and for getting me to become a regular.

Akomine: For those times you just show up with that rail through you just for shits and giggles.

MossyPaws: For all the times pre 2014 we shared together in the little shack and your little moss monuments you'd build everywhere.

Catty610: Just the stupid stuff i'd say that you'd listen to and of course the way you just went and humped a creeper uhc s1 xD

PengBunny: Probably one of my favourite people on the server the best thing I remember is when we went to the end together and I think we both remember what happened.

Light_Blue_Man: I know you probably wont see this but from me to you I was never that grateful for the shit you did for me so right now if you read this thanks blue for everything.

Tenrenti: Basically the same as Bluey you're an amazing builder keep at it.

Airbong: The few times I spoke to you were amazing be it some random comment relating to drugs on during uhc when you gave me some music discs because I wasted a diamond on a jukebox.

And finally to everyone that I've met throughout my years of playing that remembers me as something more then just another player this server has some of my fondest memories of my teenage life and I wish you all the best throughout the rest of your lives whatever path you choose.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: The best moments
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2016, 09:01:23 AM »