Author Topic: Sea town PM election V.S livid  (Read 4058 times)

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Sea town PM election V.S livid
« on: 1 June 2016, 05:26:21 PM »
Livid canceled the sea town election claiming he won and the results don't come out until the 7th. He is not even an owner nor can he declare that stuff

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
Re: Sea town PM election V.S livid
« Reply #1 on: 1 June 2016, 05:27:28 PM »
Livid don't reply rude cause face it, it's the truth

Lividup64

« Reply #2 on: 1 June 2016, 05:41:53 PM »
Honey, Lily left the server. I'm the owner now. Also, I paid for the village so my removal was not called for. I am cancelling the election until further notice.
« Last Edit: 1 June 2016, 06:47:28 PM by Lividup64 »

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 1 June 2016, 09:16:41 PM »
Honey, Lily left the server. I'm the owner now. Also, I paid for the village so my removal was not called for. I am cancelling the election until further notice.
SHE NEVER "LEFT" THE SERVER, YOU MADE HER LEAVE IT. WHY THE HELL DID U BAN HER, WHAT DID SHE DO TO U, WAS IT BECAUSE YOUR A CRY BABY AND WERE MAD THAT SHE UN-ADDED U AS AN OWNER? WELL CRY BABY LIVID, IF U DONT ASK SOMEONE TO UN-BAN HER OR TELL MY WHY THE HELL U BANNED HER, THE ONLY PERSON WHOS GETTING BANED HERE IS U! AND I DONT EVEN CARE IF UR THE GERE KING. YOU WILL NOT REMOVE ME FROM GERE BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, IM BEING NICE AND STICKING UP FOR SOMEONE, IF U KNOW WHAT STICKING UP AND BEING NICE MEANS BABY LIVID. AND SHE PROMISED THAT SEA TOWN WOULD GO TO RAGS AND I. SHE STRICTLY FORBID US TO LET IT GO TO U

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 June 2016, 09:50:14 PM »
Livid didn't and can't ban people.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Lividup64

« Reply #5 on: 2 June 2016, 07:07:39 AM »
Soph calm down please. Lily will not be returning to the server any time soon so it wouldn't be fair to leave the village in some sort of owner less limbo. Your elections will resume shortly after everything is sorted out. As for your other comments I did not make Lily leave, but I tried to make her not quit a few days ago but this time she left on her own accord. As for your comments regarding my ownership, since I paid for the village Lily really didn't have the right to remove me. If you want to discuss farther please mail me online before taking to the forums with bogus drama which could easily be solved online. And I didn't kick you from Lake Stone, I've only kicked Lily.

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 2 June 2016, 05:54:59 PM »
Soph calm down please. Lily will not be returning to the server any time soon so it wouldn't be fair to leave the village in some sort of owner less limbo. Your elections will resume shortly after everything is sorted out. As for your other comments I did not make Lily leave, but I tried to make her not quit a few days ago but this time she left on her own accord. As for your comments regarding my ownership, since I paid for the village Lily really didn't have the right to remove me. If you want to discuss farther please mail me online before taking to the forums with bogus drama which could easily be solved online. And I didn't kick you from Lake Stone, I've only kicked Lily.
why did u kick lily? apparently she "blackmailed" and if she did, explain how. thx for being kindER than last time. i know you might've paid for it and i dont know why she did that, but thats not something you kick someone for, king of gere or not. and wait, she left because she wanted to now?

Offline BLUEJACKET333

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • "Back off Blaky"
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 4 June 2016, 02:10:55 PM »
As the new prime ministeeeer.I would like to thank all the othwr runners for their silly attempt at running for PM, it amused me. But now as the leader of the Queervolutio, me and my manager shall now instate ourselves as the benevolent rulers of Seatown and promptly follow through with the reinstatment of bringing back the sack. Thank you

Bluestofjackets~
dat moment When your white but ur stuck in black body...

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 5 June 2016, 12:01:51 AM »
As the new prime ministeeeer.I would like to thank all the othwr runners for their silly attempt at running for PM, it amused me. But now as the leader of the Queervolutio, me and my manager shall now instate ourselves as the benevolent rulers of Seatown and promptly follow through with the reinstatment of bringing back the sack. Thank you

Bluestofjackets~
Inb4 blue becomes an african dictator.