Author Topic: Just go check general....  (Read 1921 times)

Offline dugy5867 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Just go check general....
« on: 19 July 2016, 03:55:59 PM »
I cant delete it so, i just erased it.....If you're wondering what this is about go to the "general" board
« Last Edit: 19 July 2016, 08:56:00 PM by dugy5867 »

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Re: *PURGE* (Proposition "P")
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2016, 04:32:36 PM »
Other than to annoy us by spamming, why did you repost the same thread again in a different place? If people are going to comment on it, people will no matter where it is.

Oh, and my personal opinion is no. I'm very against this idea. It is not the style of this server, and basically removed the past 5 years worth of work people have put into building up villages. The idea of VC is to have your own village with your own stuff in it, which can be protected without the fear of people coming and claiming it. If you want that, go play a factions server. The idea of kingdoms is a side effect of the way we run things, which is a community creation, and a way for people to collaborate and come together after they've built their villages, rather than all stay secluded. We are activity buying villages near Qualia and improving them, to make them seem more involved in Qualia, rather than the old villages nobody has owned for four years