Author Topic: Website Downtime  (Read 2406 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Website Downtime
« on: 28 July 2016, 07:24:43 PM »
So as I'm sure you've noticed, the website and forums have been down for a few days. Our host recently was doing some upgrades to their systems, and as a result changed some things around. Somewhere in that mix, there was a bit of technical difficulties, which resulted in the forums and website being mostly inaccessible for these few days. When you combine that with me and Ako being on holiday, that's where the delay turned up. However with some fiddling with things together, it's fixed. I assume. You are reading this after all.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Not only does everyone like having the forums for chatting on, but it helps us staff be organised and get things done for you. For those of you who asked for villages protecting, among other things, in the past few days and were told we can't, this is why. However, most of this was out of our control. Thanks for being patient and not spamming us while we've been working to get it back up.

Special thanks to Air, who did most of the work, while me and Ako sat and drank milk and ate cookies, and watched from the corner where we couldn't break anything.

~ VillageCraft Staff ~
« Last Edit: 29 July 2016, 04:14:01 PM by luisc99 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Website Downtime
« Reply #1 on: 29 July 2016, 12:58:29 PM »
When you combine that with me and Ako being on holiday, that's where the delay turned up. However with some fiddling with things together, it's fixed.
I mean, I kinda fixed it myself, you and Ako did very little. A little credit would be nice bru.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 July 2016, 01:21:59 PM »
When you combine that with me and Ako being on holiday, that's where the delay turned up. However with some fiddling with things together, it's fixed.
I mean, I kinda fixed it myself, you and Ako did very little. A little credit would be nice bru.
Just breaking balls jk bru

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 July 2016, 04:14:09 PM »
Happy?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese