Author Topic: Revote on 'Drug Me Up' and 'Mob Hunt' mods.  (Read 2507 times)

Offline ShadowNotice (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • Okay
    • View profile
Revote on 'Drug Me Up' and 'Mob Hunt' mods.
« on: 10 October 2016, 08:15:13 PM »
If it's a you can have one or the other sort of thing I'd like to take a revote. My reasons being: I looked at both mods and mob hunt sounds really interesting, also since we are starting VCG up I figured it would also be cool to have another game type thing added as well. I don't know how modding works, but I think there are files already made for it, I don't know how this will effect the ease. On top of that I saw it was just updated this September so I think that it should be 1.10 compatible.

We don't need to replace the drug mod or add this, I just thought it would be something cool and deserves to be brought up again.
My llamas ran away, I need to go find some more.

Offline KingNurtul

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
Re: Revote on 'Drug Me Up' and 'Mob Hunt' mods.
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2016, 02:49:39 PM »
If it's a you can have one or the other sort of thing I'd like to take a revote. My reasons being: I looked at both mods and mob hunt sounds really interesting, also since we are starting VCG up I figured it would also be cool to have another game type thing added as well. I don't know how modding works, but I think there are files already made for it, I don't know how this will effect the ease. On top of that I saw it was just updated this September so I think that it should be 1.10 compatible.

We don't need to replace the drug mod or add this, I just thought it would be something cool and deserves to be brought up again.

wat?
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Okay
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2016, 04:07:49 PM »

wat?
A long time ago there was a vote to add 1, the other, or neither. And it was voted for the Drug Me Up mod.

Offline Hogz

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2016, 08:30:00 PM »
There plugins. there is a difference Mods adds new things into the game, or changes the games code completely.

Whereas plugins just do already ingame things.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Okay
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 October 2016, 09:28:57 PM »
There plugins. there is a difference Mods adds new things into the game, or changes the games code completely.

Whereas plugins just do already ingame things.
I forgot about that. Noket lectured me on that once. Either way.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 October 2016, 12:41:11 AM »
There's certainly no "this or that" that has to take place. Both plugins (call them mods, whatever, we all understand what you mean) can be considered.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Okay
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 October 2016, 05:02:51 PM »
Sweet, I like them both and want to see if others wanted to try mob hunt as well.