Author Topic: Gerelskovy Democrats Leadership Election  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
Gerelskovy Democrats Leadership Election
« on: 18 February 2017, 02:43:07 PM »
Incumbent leader of the Gerelskovy Democrats, IronShadow, is challenged to a leadership election by MP Yvette, which he has accepted. The poll will run from now until Midnight EST tomorrow.

Campaign of Yvette

Yvette will shift the Gerelskovy Democrats from the Radical Left more towards the Centre. Economically, the party will become Centrist, focusing more on Investment and Raising the Minimum Wage. Diplomatically, she would like to see the further peaceful expansion of the empire, and will look out for opportunities to grow the empire. Socially, as the first Transgender Woman ever to hold any democatically elected office on VillageCraft, she would like to promote equality, equal opportunities, and progressive policies for all people of Gerelskovy. Yvette has had experience leading the former cities of Jhassa, Abuja and Mecca, as well as experience as a Constitutional Judge and Member of Parliament of Gerelskovy.

Campaign of IronShadow

IronShadow mostly intends to retain the status quo for the Gerelskovy Democrats, keeping them at the Left-Wing. However, one notable new policy is that he intends to expand housing in Gerelskovy, in addition to his other policies of Market Regulation and Populism. IronShadow has had experience as a Member of Parliament of Gerelskovy as well as Leader of the Gerelskovy Democrats and Shadow's People Party.
« Last Edit: 25 February 2017, 09:24:58 PM by Jakrelia »
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Gerelskovy Democrats Leadership Election
« Reply #1 on: 18 February 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
Socially, as the first Transgender Woman
gross

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2017, 02:54:22 PM »
"Jhassa, Abuja and Mecca,"

How can she have experience in leading a village if nobody lives in these?
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 February 2017, 07:01:30 PM »
Socially, as the first Transgender Woman
gross

i love you air
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^